“Latin American Heaven”

Las Iguanas - Cheshire Oaks
Cuisines: Brazilian, Latin
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Housed within the Coliseum Leisure Park, Las Iguanas Cheshire Oaks champions Latin food from a menu littered with international nuances.
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

I treated my boyfriend to dinner at Las Iguanas earlier this month. To be honest, I don't usually go to chain restaurants to eat, I much prefer to go to the little independents. However, I have to say that Las Iguanas blew me away. I do love my Spanish food, and the tapas that I had were divine. A particular highlight were both the chorizo in red wine and the nachos (with chilli con carne) -- heavenly!!! And the "Caribbean rum punch" that we had as well -- we polished it off in no time, it was gorgeous and great value. The staff were lovely as well. All in all a great experience -- nothing like pizza express, Nandos or any of that rubbish. I will be returning! :)

Reviewed April 19, 2014

After three visits to Las Iguanas I thought I would write a simple review. On all three occasions I have received nothing but great service and very nice food. For a decent meal I would normally head for a high priced menu but this Las Iguanas offers good food, flavour, choice and super service. We have been attended to vey well by Kim (twice) & Jessica - both very good.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

Welcomed as soon as we entered. Shown to a booth (we like booths). Great menu plenty of GF options and lots of choice. Staff very friendly and attentive. Brahma beer excellent. The food was superb, tasty, spicy and plenty of it. Good VFM. Would go again, no problem.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Excellent value for money, impeccable service, great food, a fantastic taste of Latin America in Cheshire.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

Great welcome as soon as we stepped into the restaurant-shown straight to a table and asked if it was o.k with us. Drinks order taken and we browsed the menu, ordered and sat back with a very nice glass of wine to wait. Food looked appetising and very fresh, we had Chilli and two Halloumi salads. My friend said the Chilli was delicious and my daughter and I thought the Halloumi salad was gorgeous. Highly recommend it - Halloumi (maybe fried) with a lovely coating served in a filo basket with a marvellous salad of just about everything you could think of including citrus, pomegranate seeds and a very nice dressing. We went off the very reasonable lunch menu - watch out for the offer of a 175 ml glass of Chardonnay or Merlot for just £2. (First glass only) Paid and got a very nice goodbye as we left. The staff are amazing - friendly and so helpful. Go you wont be disappointed.