“Birthday Party”

Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Dining on a budget
Mold
“Birthday Party”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

It was a first time experience at The Dining Room for 6 of us celebrating a birthday party. The Staff and atmosphere were first class. The food was excellent with no queuing or waiting. We will most certainly be returning in the near future.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank BHassall

“Best restaurant in the area”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

My third visit, this time with my husband, and I'm gradually allowing trusted friends to accompany me because this restaurant is so good that if it becomes too well known I'll never be able to get a table, hence my ambivalence in writing this review.
I've eaten at a large range of restaurants and this is unbeatable for value. Understandably there is not a huge choice on the menu but sufficient to cater for all tastes and diets. Given advance warning they will happily accommodate dietary requirements where possible e.g., gluten free, vegetarian.
At the prices charged you can take a risk on sampling something you may not have tasted before knowing that it's probably less than you'd pay for a burger and fries at a fast food chain. The menus offer the rare chance to sample 'fine dining' in an unpretentious atmosphere at an affordable price.
I've already booked for three more dates including Christmas, totally confident that I'll enjoy dining in this well run restaurant.

I wish all involved success in the future. It's an excellent training restaurant, perfect for the students to hone their skills and in my opinion the best restaurant in the area.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank pumuki4
Ellesmere Port, United Kingdom
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

14 ladies from the Catenian Association spent a very pleasant evening at the "Dining Room" on Thursday. I can only praise Sean, his staff and students for the wonderful "Fine Dining" experience. The Students were both courteous and professional throughout the evening.
Value for money is amazing. As a group we eat at various restaurants on the Wirral but I can honestly say this betters most.
The presentation and quality could match any 5 star restuarant.
WELL DONE

• Visited September 2013
Little Sutton, United Kingdom
“Great restaurant”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Have been many times here, and always had an excellent meal. Their lunchtime and early doors menu is excellent value. Dining later in the evening is a relaxing and enjoyable experience.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Lynmar60
Ellesmere Port
“Fantastic”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Recently enjoyed an excellent meal in The Dining Room. The summer pudding was the best I have ever had. Delicious! Yes, the waiters are learning on the job but I don't see that as a problem. Can't wait for the new term to start so we can go again.

• Visited July 2013