“Back of the net !”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I've been here twice and both times I have been impressed. The food is diner style e.g Burgers, Pizza, Pasta, Steak so this makes it a great family place or if you are looking for a quick meal before the cinema. The food is done well and is good quality and on both occasions the service stood out - the staff are friendly, helpful and do the simple things like check back to make sure everything is ok and offer free refills on drinks.

Obviously the place is Liverpool FC orientated and won't be for everyone but the theme is not overdone so unless you have a deep resent of Liverpool FC (looking at you Evertonians and Mancs) it should not detract from your meal.

The booths have Sky Sports News and even the urinals have little TVs in front of them with Sky Sports News running. A bit gimmicky and pointless I guess but fun. There is a nice childrens play area as well with table football and penalty shoot out.

Definitely recommend this place and a must if you a Liverpool fan.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Had a great meal in the boot room Cheshire oaks great starters and burgers and the service was second to none worth a try

Reviewed September 12, 2013

The Liverpool F.C. themed bistro probably won't appeal to many from the Manchester end of the M56, but my wife and I popped in intending just to have a drink. However, after receiving a warm and friendly welcome from the enthusiastic staff, and seeing the presentation of the food whizzing past us, we opted for a meal.
My wife had a lovely Tuna Nicoise salad with the tuna properly seared and not overcooked as is often the case, and I enjoyed a very tasty rareish ribeye steak, served with 'proper' home made crispy battered onion rings - not those awful tasteless soggy frozen concoctions, and hot crispy thick cut crisps along with an enormous grilled field mushroon and tomato.
Overall opinion - pleasantly surprised at the quality and professional presentation of the food, and highly recommended.

Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

Went there on a Wednesday night place was empty ordered a burger and chips burger bun was wet and soggy my daughter ordered carbonara which was taste less keep ur money in your pocket

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I have been here before and really enjoyed previous visits. It was my birthday last week and as a Liverpool fan I thought I'd come here again for a birthday treat.

Any Liverpool fan would love it here, great decor and the outdoor features are great. Even people who don't like football or LFC shouldn't be put off... the food is stunning and well worth a visit.

The food is a bit pricy and more then I normally pay but well worth it. I had a 20% voucher so went for starters. Garlic bread and Nachos... yum yum. Very big portions and filling.

For mains I went for the home made burger with chunky chips and coleslaw. All I can say is WOW. Everything was cooked very well and the staff were friendly. I also had a side of onion rings, they were very tasty although there was quite a lot of oil on the plate.

Would have liked a pudding but was too full up. For the 2 starters and 2 mains and 2 large coca colas it worked out at £28 with the 20% off... overall good value with the discount.

I love this place and will continue to visit. Just wish the drink prices were a little less!!