“Its a kiddie family pub” 3 of 5 bubbles

Stanney Oaks Harvester
Ranked #66 of 130 Restaurants in Ellesmere Port
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub, Grill
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: At Harvester Stanney Oaks Harvester in Little Stanney food is fresh, full of flavour and just how you like it. Choose your tasty grill, sauce and side at our restaurant and we'll get cooking - while you head off to the famous Harvester salad bar to grab as much crisp, freshly prepared tasty salad as you like.About our Harvester restaurantIf you're looking for a family friendly restaurant in Little Stanney, there's nowhere more popular than Harvester. Close to Wolverham, Whitby and Stoak, our restaurant is a great choice for anyone who loves tasty grills, indulgent desserts and eating out in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. Plus we've loads of choices for young guests.
leyland
“Its a kiddie family pub”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Not really my type of pub. Beer good but bar staff have no idea on service. I really appreciate the bar staff with their hands around the top of my glass where I drink from whem they passed me my beer, good job I had a wet wipe to clean the germs off first. Why did no managers jump on the bar to help get the q down? Because the managers where more concerned with smoking outside than serving the people who pay their wages. Wont be calling again even if I pass through here again

Visited July 2013
Harvester R, Public Relations Manager at Stanney Oaks Harvester, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
We are sorry that had disappointing service at our Harvester Restaurant and we do appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback.
Thank you.

Sheffield
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great grub and love the salad bar!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

Had a great experience here with my mum and step Dad, nice atmosphere, friendly staff and the salad bar was a bonus! Fresh tasty salad you can help yourself too, overall good value and nice experience overall, thank you.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit to our Restaurant.
Chester, United Kingdom
“cheap but poor”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

We come here sometimes because it is very convenient for Cheshire Oaks but the food is never good. Tonight's meal was dreadful and the place was rather dirty. Pity, because we would come more often otherwise.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Derek M
Harvester R, Public Relations Manager at Stanney Oaks Harvester, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
Thank you for giving us your feedback following your recent disappointing meal at our Restaurant.
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“What a let down !!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

I have just returned from this restaurant after being served another bad meal ,I am the type of person who believes accidents happen and give places another chance I have given this place 3 chances and tonight was our last ! I vote with my feet . I have had to leave after waiting for an hour for my meal on the first occasion as we had booked a movie and they couldn't even tell me how much longer I would have to wait we were given no recompense ,2nd visit poor service and skewer was burnt, today's visit I was served a cold steak skewer I even had the waitress touch my meal and she agreed it was cold and said sorry I didn't have time to wait for another as it was late by the time we got served our cold meal and my sons skewer was charcoal we were offered no recompense again and we were given the full bill. I realise its not the waiting on staffs fault if anything I think they are understaffed but it is the kitchen fault for sending out cold , burnt meals my husband left his steak as it was so tough all in all the 3 of us had horrendous meals and in this present climate I would advise people not to waste there money and eat here unless there are hardly any customers and then they may have the time to cook the meals correctly THANK GOODNESS FOR THE SALAD BAR AND ROLLS !!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Harvester R, Public Relations Manager at Stanney Oaks Harvester, responded to this review, June 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback on Trip Advisor. We were very sorry to hear that you were disappointed in your recent visit to a Harvester Restaurant and we will reply to you personally about this.
Chester, United Kingdom
“it' cheap and chearful”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

There is a very good sellection of food on menu, but the prices hae gone up just lately, and the service doesn't seem to be as good. However, they are always very bury and the food is always good.

Visited May 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback following your recent visit to our Restaurant.