“Prepare yourself for amazing shopping trip” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet

Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet
More attraction details
Owner description: Cheshire Oaks is the UK's largest Designer Outlet With a quarter-million square feet of retail space, comprising more than 145 boutiques, restaurants and cafes, Cheshire Oaks isn't merely the UK's largest Designer Outlet. The Designer Outlet has a wide range of stores, offering something to suit every taste. Highlights range from athletic labels, like Nike and Adidas, and high-street favourites, like Marks & Spencer and Next, to a selection of iconic fashion brands, including Burberry, Polo, Michael Kors and Hugo Boss.
SCOTLAND
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Prepare yourself for amazing shopping trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

WOW This place is amazing and it's the best shopping experience i've ever had. You will find loads of bargains. I come from Scotland and it's much better than McArthur Glen in Livingston. I really like the way it's set out. You can walk round in a circle and see every single shop in the process. It's has huge variety of designer brands. It has plenty of free car parking spaces. Remember to get a milkshake from Ed's milkshake bar. Their amazing. We went on a Thursday and it opens until 8pm which was brilliant cos it meant that we could take our time walking round it. I can't wait to return. Its is defo a must if your near the area.

• Slovak first
  • Thai first
Hull
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Excellent shopping venue”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

We stopped off late one evening on the way back from Liverpool and were impressed with the size and variety of outlets. There is something here for virtually everyone, I wish we'd gone earlier to have more time for a good look in more of the shops, then again I spent enough in a couple of hours (see my review on Ed's Diner as well)

Manchester, United Kingdom
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“What Bargains!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

Designer shops, places to eat and drink, plenty of car parking, kids playground, in fact all you need ( take plenty of dosh)
Bargains galore, it has everything (in our opinion)

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AMAZING!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Amazing!!!!!!! Loved every minute. Great places to eat and visit. Good deals to be picked up. Can't wait to go back !

Gloucester, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Shopping - what more would you want than is here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

What more can be said - so many shops - great bargains and free parking. I popped in here to get some swimming shorts and I was glad that I hadnt brought my other half with me as we would have been here for ages !

Lulu Guinness to Lindt chocolate and much more.

Visited June 2013