“Great food and service”

Prezzo - Ellesmere Port
Ranked #12 of 134 Restaurants in Ellesmere Port
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Serving irresistible Italian cuisine in casual, friendly surroundings, Prezzo uses only the finest seasonal ingredients to create their award-winning pizzas, as well as other dishes prepared with produce sourced directly from Italy, all at prices that emphasise great value for money. Situated in prime and appealing settings throughout London and the U.K, Prezzo's chic, contemporary restaurant are often housed within historic buildings or buildings of local interest. Whatever the location though, Prezzo consistently offers an outstanding venue perfect for informal dining, business meetings, parties and other celebrations, aided by the charming and welcoming staff. Showcasing Prezzo's widely renowned pizzas, the delicious menus also offer a rich variety of antipasti dishes, creamy risottos and pasta, not to mention succulent chargrilled meats, fresh salads and a range of tasty specials for you to try. Finish up with your choice of Italian wine and coffee, not to mention an indulgent dessert, and you will have certainly enjoyed an exceptional Italian meal that you won't soon forget.
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Always have a great meal at this restaurant.
Staff were attentive and helpful.
Really enjoyable evening and fab food.

There are newer reviews for Prezzo - Ellesmere Port

Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

Took my mum for her birthday, just the two of us. Phoned and booked the table and asked if i could drop off a cake and balloon for the table. The manager (can't remember his name) was amazing, made us feel like queens! Food was phenomenal and nice portion size, the staff even sang happy birthday to my mum in front of the whole restaurant! What i must say is how surprised I was at the value for money, I paid in total about £43 for 3 courses and drinks! The decor is stunning, the atmosphere is out of this world and the staff have great interactions with the diners and each other. Absolutely flawless night, would definitely recommend for any occasion or just a bite whilst shopping at Cheshire Oaks or going to the cinema.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Myself an my friend went last night and took advantage of the buy one meal get one for 2.50 offer. We informed the waitress at the time of order and there was no problem. The food came and it was very nice as usual (I have heard however that most I the food is ready made in a factory and not made on site which is very disappointing).

Upon receiving the bill the manager informed us that our food wasn't included in the deal an that we obviously didn't read the terms and conditions. We informed the manager that we had told the waitress but she denied that we had told her about the voucher and then the manage accused us of lying!

I informed the manager that I would continue to argue this especially after being accused of lying! In the end, there was alot of people watching the discussion unfold so as to reduce the attention we were receiving so he did let us put the meals through with the offer. He also asked us to recommend them on their website-not a chance!!

I have to say though, after having some lovely meals there of late, this has put is off for future visits and I have informed all my friends not to bother - there are much friendlier places to go at very reasonable prices!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I visit this restaurant regularly and have never been disappointed. The restaurant itself is attractive and always very clean. The staff are friendly, helpful and professional and I have never had to wait long. Prezzo is good value for money.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

We visited here on a Saturday evening for my husbands 30th birthday with family. As always the service, food and atmosphere was lovely.

We all enjoyed a (tut tut) three course meal and everybody was very impressed with the presentation and taste.

I wholly recommend Prezzo, and it's well worth signing up to their newsletter for offers which as often very good.

They have recently started offering take out - which i am eager to try!