“Great food and pleasant staff”

Farmhouse Beefeater
Ranked #25 of 193 Restaurants in Crewe
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Beefeater opened their doors back in 1974, and were driven by a passion for glorious steak. Mouth-watering cuts at mouth-watering prices was their motto. Reassuringly nothing's changed, these things still drive them today and they always will. Beefeater believe in two things, a warm friendly welcome and serving incredible steak.
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Food was lovely and plentiful. Soon served even though it was very busy. Atmosphere was good. Meals priced at around £9.49 for main meals. Sweets priced between £4.50-4.99. Andy was superb and was very helpful. He looked after everybody.

ian c, Manager at Farmhouse Beefeater, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Thanks for the great feedback, So pleased that we looked after you so well and the food was great, see you again soon

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I took my dad here yesterday as since I had joined the Beefeater Reward Club they had awarded me a free dinner as it was my birthday and we thought we would test it out. Well it was absolutely great from the minute we walked in and were greeted at the door. I explained to the attendant about the voucher and he couldnt have been more helpful and we ended up having starters,mains and a pudding and I got my main meal free which would have cost over £12.00! The young man serving was absolutely brilliant and the food was great,we had steaks for main and they were cooked to perfection and you get such a lot with chips and a side salad...poor old dad was too fat to get up afterwards. This is a top place to go and it goes to show that the Beefeater Rewards Club is a must to join. I highly recommend this restaurant!

Great to hear that you love our loyalty club, tell all your friends!!

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I ate at this Beefeater as I was staying at the neighbouring Premier Inn. The two evening meals I had were good. The menu provides plenty of choice, and is competitively priced. The breakfast was also good, again with a good choice of hot and cold options.

The only downside is that the service is slow - for example, the second evening was very busy and we had to wait a good 25 minutes before anyone came and took our order. However, once it had been taken the food arrived in good time.

Good value and a nice atmosphere.

Many thanks for your great feedback, apologies for the slow service, we always try to make sure that we have the right staff in the right place, I hope that you'll give us another try soon.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

The usual Beefeater standard, very nice meals with plenty of choice. The atmosphere in the restaurant was relaxed and cosy. The staff were very helpful. Would definitely return here.

ian c, Manager at Farmhouse Beefeater, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Thanks for the great feedback, the team were very pleased to receive it. Look forward to welcoming you back soon

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have never been to a Beefeater before but decided to try it with my family to celebrate my husband's birthday. I had some reservations as I do not usually go to restaurants that are part of a chain. The whole experience was a very enjoyable one. The staff, from the moment we arrived, could not do enough for us. The food was cooked to perfection, right down to my husbands steak which he likes as raw as possible. The staff joked with my 4 year old and made a real effort to make her feel special.
I am a vegetarian and was not holding out much hope for a good meal, but even though the choice for vegetarians is limit (however it is called the Beefeater so I didn't expect much choice) it was lovely.
Overall I would recommend the restaurant, but if you are going with a family go early around 18:00 as we noticed it got very busy by about 19:30.
My children really enjoyed it and they range in age from 4 to 20.

ian c, Manager at Farmhouse Beefeater, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Hello, it's great to hear that you gave us a try and that we exceeded your expectations. I agree that sometimes vegetarian food offerings are difficult in chain restaurants but we do always try to ensure we have tasty offerings available. It's also fantastic to hear that you husband had his steak the way he wanted as this is what we judge ourselves on.
I look forward to seeing you again soon