“Very good food”

Farmhouse Beefeater
Ranked #23 of 192 Restaurants in Crewe
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub, Grill
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Beefeater opened their doors back in 1974, and were driven by a passion for glorious steak. Mouth-watering cuts at mouth-watering prices was their motto. Reassuringly nothing's changed, these things still drive them today and they always will. Beefeater believe in two things, a warm friendly welcome and serving incredible steak.
nottinghamshire
“Very good food”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

The usual Beefeater standard, very nice meals with plenty of choice. The atmosphere in the restaurant was relaxed and cosy. The staff were very helpful. Would definitely return here.

• Visited August 2013
ian c, Manager at Farmhouse Beefeater, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Thanks for the great feedback, the team were very pleased to receive it. Look forward to welcoming you back soon

Cheshire
“Enjoyable Evening”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have never been to a Beefeater before but decided to try it with my family to celebrate my husband's birthday. I had some reservations as I do not usually go to restaurants that are part of a chain. The whole experience was a very enjoyable one. The staff, from the moment we arrived, could not do enough for us. The food was cooked to perfection, right down to my husbands steak which he likes as raw as possible. The staff joked with my 4 year old and made a real effort to make her feel special.
I am a vegetarian and was not holding out much hope for a good meal, but even though the choice for vegetarians is limit (however it is called the Beefeater so I didn't expect much choice) it was lovely.
Overall I would recommend the restaurant, but if you are going with a family go early around 18:00 as we noticed it got very busy by about 19:30.
My children really enjoyed it and they range in age from 4 to 20.

• Visited July 2013
ian c, Manager at Farmhouse Beefeater, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Hello, it's great to hear that you gave us a try and that we exceeded your expectations. I agree that sometimes vegetarian food offerings are difficult in chain restaurants but we do always try to ensure we have tasty offerings available. It's also fantastic to hear that you husband had his steak the way he wanted as this is what we judge ourselves on.
I look forward to seeing you again soon
Crewe, United Kingdom
“Good meeting place”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Relaxed atmosphere, good service and tasty food. Plenty of choice, tho, they do seem to run out of certain foods the later u go. Some of the meals are a little pricey, but, overall an enjoyable experience.

Visited July 2013
ian c, Manager at Farmhouse Beefeater, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Thanks for shoosing the Farmhouse Beefeater. I 'm glad that you enjoyed your visit with us. Apologies that we had run out of some of our dishes due to their popularity and that everything is freshly cooked to order.
we do try to cater for a wide range of tastes and this is why there is a price range on the menu.
I look forward to seeing you again soon
Cheshire
“Worst Restaurant”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

On arriving we found the table was covered in food scraps,there were greasy menue cards, food On the floor and seets, on asking for the table to be cleaned at the bar the bar maid had the cheak to offered me a Jay cloth her realising my disgust she said she would send someone over to clean, after 15minutes a young chap arrived and sprayed and wiped with a dirty cloth.
At my embaressment i spoke the manager and informed her the disgratfull state it was she was unaware as she had not inspected her restaraunt, she had no leadership skills, when she arrived at our table she was oblivous the the food on the seats and floor or the menues which had grease and food stains over them,she took the one menue away and we were given two free drinks.
Would i recommend this venue no not all it has been the worsed restaruant i have ever visited.
The Hotel Inspector needs to visit. I'm certain Lennie Henry has not eaten at this Premeire Establishment

• Visited July 2013
Crewe, United Kingdom
“Lovely atmosphere, great service, great food”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Good varied menu, great service can cater for large groups and you can eat either in the bar or restaurant

Visited July 2013
Hi Julie,

thanks for your feedback, great to hear that you enjoyed your visit

regards