“Lovely!”

Premier Inn Crewe West Hotel
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Crewe
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for one night to be able to get to Alton Towers early.
Very friendly, helpful and efficient staff. Great family room, nice and modern with a massive flat screen tv. Everything we needed for a comfortable, quiet night. Near to the main road, but no road noise.
Staff booked a table at the restaurant for us for dinner, which was lovely, and reasonably priced. Breakfast was plentiful and very good, set us up nicely for the day. Would definitely stay here again if we were up that way.

Stayed: April 2014
Crewe W, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Hello Welshcornishbird,

I would like to thank you for your recent comment and review on Crewe West Premier Inn.

I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us when you decided to visit Alton Towers, here at Premier Inn we try our very best to welcome all guests and help out with their needs where possible. I am also pleased to hear that you joined us for breakfast, I am sure that filled you up for your fun day at Alton Towers ! I will also pass on your restaurant feedback to Sarah the restaurant General Manager.

Amy - Premier Inn Team Leader

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Crewe West Hotel

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Spotlessly clean and although a varied age group of clientele, they live up to their reputation of a no noise policy
Friendly, helpful staff from reception to night porter to housekeeping - nothing appears too much trouble

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

Hello Andrea,

I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, here at Premier Inn we try our very best to welcome all guests of all ages and help out with their needs where possible.

I will pass on your comments to all team members who I know will be delighted to hear your feedback.

Amy - Premier Inn Team Leader

Reviewed April 24, 2014

We stayed at this hotel last night, comfy room and very clean. Breakfast this morning was delicious and served quite quickly too. Hotel is on the outskirts of Crewe and quite close to major roads if needed. I would definitely recommend staying here.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

I would like to personnaly thank you for taking the time to write a review for Crewe West Premier Inn.

I am pleased to hear that you had a great stay with us, taken up breakfast. The Beefeater has had a new General Manager called Sarah who has recently taken over the site and has improved standards. I will pass on your review to which I am sure she will be delighted with.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

We had a long weekend break to meet friends and a couple of days at Alton towers..staff were very friendly..a good location and the food for breakfast and evening meal at adjoining Beefeater was very good

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Dear Paul,

I am pleased to hear that you had a great stay with us, and had taken up breakfast. The Beefeater has had a new General Manager called Sarah who has recently taken over the site and has improved standards. I will pass on your review to which I am sure she will be delighted with.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

I have just stayed in the Premier Inn Crewe West. The lady on check in was very efficient and helpful. The rooms were spotless. I had an excellent nights sleep very comfortable. The TV screen was brilliant. Bathroom clean and had everything I needed. My only criticism was the breakfast was a little unappealing nothing wrong with it but I felt basic and not as good as some other premier Inns I have stayed in

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Gail,

I am pleased to hear that you had a great stay with us, I will pass your comments on to the lady that checked you in, I am sure she would be delighted !

I am sorry to hear about the breakfast, I will speak with Sarah the General Manager.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Excellent service spotless clean the room was perfect large size the bed was fresh the whole atmosphere was friendly an enticing as you approached the quality of food an service was excellent definately recommend to anyone thinking of visiting crewe on buainess or pleasure

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review for Crewe West Premier Inn.

I am pleased to hear that you had a great stay with us, taken up the restaurant attached. The Beefeater has had a new General Manager called Sarah who has recently taken over the site and has improved standards. I will pass on your review to which I am sure she will be delighted with.

I will also pass on your comments to all the team at the Premier Inn, who I am sure will be happy to hear how they make our guest feel welcome.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Excellent hotel, very clean and very friendly staff, shame there was not an option for a small breakfast, we went to a local café in town. The hotel itself was immaculate, the room was absolutely spotless and the bed was amazingly comfy, there was a nice modern feel to everything, I would recommend staying here without hesitation.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Lucy,

I am pleased to hear that you had a great stay with us, and would come back. Here at Crewe West we like to take pride in our Premier Inn and ensure that every guest is welcomed and treated individually to their needs.

I am sorry to hear that you would of liked a smaller breakfast and had to take it up at a local cafe, For future reference we do a continental and a grab and go breakfast, these are small breakfasts and may have been what you were looking for.

Amy - Reception Team Leader

Also consider these accommodations in or near Crewe
Premier Inn Crewe (Nantwich) Hotel
#3 of 9 in Crewe
Best Western Crewe Arms Hotel
Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa
Travelodge Crewe Hotel

Been to Premier Inn Crewe West Hotel? Share your experiences!