“Clean and Efficient Service”

Premier Inn Crewe West Hotel
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Crewe
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I and three colleagues stayed overnight and found this hotel to be perfect for the short stay business trip. We were running a Murder Mystery event at the Lyceum in town and the location was perfect for us.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
CreweWestPI, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Hello Lawrence B,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your stay with us. I am glad to see you enjoed staying here and found the location convenient for your Murder Mystery event at the Lyceum Theatre.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future

Regards
Team Leader

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Crewe West Hotel

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I arrived at just before 10 pm at night, after being let down by Greens car hire rental (keys in box) as they gave me wrong code...
When I checked in I asked if I could immediately go for dinner, eventually got waitress's attention as she was busy. Ordered steak + trimmings. As well as sausage and mash for guest. Received 2 x burnt offerings, in fact the steak was inedible as it had been cooked to a cinder... As you have to PRE-PAY no chance of getting money back, and staff seem abhored we asked? Still too late for anything else, such as coffee etc.
Next morning arrived for continental breakfast, ( again pre-paid) total self service no one to meet or greet. All dismal service with no manager in attendance and selection poor... Needless to say after that I made a point of eating outside the hotel. My guest had full breakfast which took ages to prepare, again very disappointed
When I arrived back in the evening, the duvet had been pulled over the UNMADE bed, and pillows were as I had left same that morning. No attempt had been made to do other than light cleaning. The next morning I spoke with room service and saw a big improvement that evening.
Reception was friendly and efficient I tried to book an additional night, but they demanded more than double what I had originally PRE-PAID for accommodation, so i visited the local Ramada Hotel where I found the room more than adequate and the price reasonable
The site of the Premier Inn itself is very convenient and nice with lots of parking but the staff were clearly very nervous about my complaints

Room Tip: Book at back of hotel behind the main road.. much quieter
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
CreweWestPI, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2013

Hello Educat,

Thank you for your recent comments regarding your stay with us. It seems we have let you down on this occasion and I would like to speak to you regarding your experience, so we can improve for any future stays. I will pass your comments through to the restaurant manager as we value every feedback we recieve.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Regards
Team Leader

Reviewed April 28, 2013

We stayed here for one night during April 2013. Check-in straight forward and receptionist very helpful and friendly. The rooms were large, clean and well maintained. We had an evening meal in the Beefeater next door, the food was good, but the service was very poor. Bar staff busy chatting to each other rather than serving and one young male server just walked round the tables looking busy but not actually doing anything, walking past dirty tables that needed to be cleared. No evidence of a manager in charge to complain too. Don't order the bottomless chips, the top up is likely to arrive an hour after you've finished your meal or like us when you ready to leave, a real con! Breakfast service on the other hand was excellent, the staff were efficient, the food was good and the poached eggs were perfect!

Room Tip: Room at the end of the corridor was very quite.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
CreweWestPI, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Hello LindaMcc30,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review for us.

It is really great to see that the Premier Inn team members and bedroom were up to our usual standard, I will be sure to pass your comments to all involved.

I have passed your comments on to Ian, General Manager of The Farmhouse Beefeater, who has asked me to pass on his sincerest apologies for the service provided to you when you dined with them.

I do hope you will stay with us again to experience The Farmhouse as it usually operates.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights 19/20 April and chose this hotel from the others in the area because of the reviews on TA.

I was not disappointed. The check in was efficient and friendly, my room was large and absolutely spotless. The breakfast was excellent. The bed was very comfortable, the hotel was quiet and that was a Friday & Saturday night.

I found all the staff in the hotel and Beefeater very friendly, polite and welcoming.

The staff from the bar recommended an Indian restaurant in Crewe for me which was excellent.

I am going back in May for 1 night.

Room Tip: Overlooking the pond
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Hello Bob40,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review for us.

It's really lovely to see you enjoyed staying with us and found the hotel both quiet and comfortable.

I shall pass on all your comments to the team members who were on duty during your stay, and I know they will be happy to assist you again when you stay with us again in May.

Kind Regards

Reviewed April 18, 2013

We had very good service from reception when booking in with everything about the hotel explained very clearly. Now with refurbished rooms with Freeview HD big screen TV. There is a busy Beefeater restaurant next door so it's best to book your table in advance with reception.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Hollows

Hello Hollows,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review for us.

I am really glad you enjoyed your stay with us and liked our refurbished bedrooms.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the future

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Hotel is not exactly well located relative to Sat Nav. Post Code entry, I found my self going down a country lane. Having found the entarnce off the public highway, locating the main hotel entrance was not easy having driven to the rear of the buildings due to a complete lack of signage. Reception good, room good, set up of room ok but ask at reception for more tea bags as only 2 are provided in a twin room. Toilet paper dispenser 'rammed full' unecessarily but room / bathroom clean tidy very acceptable and bed comfortable. Book any meal upon arrival as most evenings restaurant is busy and appeared well under staffed.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo

Hello Marshaltraveller,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review for us.

I have taken on board all your comments and am currently reviewing our location details available on the internet to ensure they are accurate to our location.

We are also adding extra signage around the back of the hotel to ensue reception is easily accessible to all our guests no matter where they park.

I do hope you will stay with us again in the future to see all the changes we have made.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Really good Premier Inn, good size clean rooms, great friendly helpful staff, great breakfast , free wifi,large tv,choice of pillows, what a shame the beds were so uncomfortable & we didn't sleep well!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Hello Sara M,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. It's great to read that our team were helpful during your stay and that the room was to your liking.

The head housekeeper and I are looking into the issue you raised in regards to the comfort of the beds and we hope that this will not be a problem in the future.

I do hope to welcome you back in the future.

Kind Regards

Premier Inn Team Leader

Also consider these accommodations in or near Crewe
Premier Inn Crewe (Nantwich) Hotel
#3 of 9 in Crewe
Best Western Crewe Arms Hotel
Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa
Holiday Inn Express Crewe

Been to Premier Inn Crewe West Hotel? Share your experiences!