Premier Inn Crewe West Hotel
$51
Ibis Styles Crewe(Crewe)(Great Value!)
$49
$65
$63
$37
Travelodge
Travelodge Crewe Hotel(Crewe)(Great Value!)
$40
Travelodge
$66
PremierInn.com
$135
$131
Hotels.com
All reviewsbeefeater next doorbeefeater restaurantadjoining beefeaterstayed herealton towersroad noiselarge tvclean roomson arrivalno liftcomfortable bedevening mealreception staffcomfortable staysat navquiet locationfirst floor
Reviewed December 24, 2012

Excellent experience during difficult 2 days with family. After 2 nights, 1 which was unexpected, we felt refreshed, relaxed and happy. Very good sleeping facilities, pristine cleanliness, modern equipment, breakfast outstanding for price! perhaps evening meal less so but still edible. Attractive, quiet location and very helpful, friendly staff added to welcoming ambiance. Accommodating for children. One of the best Premier Inns I have used. First class budget hotel!

Room Tip: With much luggage, select ground floor but staff always do their best to help you.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank cecily r
Reviewed December 20, 2012

All that promised I found. The staff are always very friendly and polite, the rooms are very comfortable, I even had a large modern TV. I opted for the breakfast which was also very good you could choose what you wanted from the menu list and have as much as you wanted, the gentlewoman who took me order even asked when I had finished if we wanted anymore.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 15, 2012

Excellent hotel. First time here, so pleasantly surprised at the quality of the room; it was really lovely, the decor, lighting and whole ambiance was so welcoming = and it was really comfortable too! Bathroom was bright and shiny, really clean looking, I felt very at ease using the facilities. I would like to say that the staff were all very good, one especially kind and caring as my husband was not well while we were there, and she was really most helpful. Makes such a difference when you have people like that - they cared!

Room Tip: Book early to get a really good price too! they do have bargains
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

Stayed two nights; excellent customer service emphasising the opportunity to call reception for any help needed. I asked for a ground floor room and they emphasised the safety aspect by putting me as close to reception as they could-much appreciated.
The room was very clean, very comfortable and probably most importantly, very quiet. Little touches such as-oh joy! a mirror I could see in (which as a 5'1'' female is highly unusual), which not only was well lit but comes with a detachable magnifying mirror too! All in all great value.
I didn't eat in the restaurant which is adjoining but it was busy and well populated. Would deffo stay again and highly recommend. Well done PI!

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 1, 2012

We have stayed at quite a few premier inn’s over the last few years and their standards
are always very high. The staff are always very friendly and polite, the rooms are very
comfortable, we even had a large modern TV. We opted for the breakfast which was also
wanted, the gentleman who took our order even asked when we had finished if we wanted
anymore.
If you are able to book early for the offer price of £29, there really is no need to look
at any of the other hotels.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple