“The best and most authentic Thai around”

Thai Taste Noodle Bar
Ranked #1 of 193 Restaurants in Crewe
Cuisines: Fast Food, Asian, Thai
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Nantwich, United Kingdom
“The best and most authentic Thai around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

The suki and pad see eww are the best I have found in the UK so far and my 2. Highly recommended. Just wish they could deliver!

• Visited February 2014

• Polish first
Crewe
“Brilliant Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2014

This is a little gem of a takeaway. The food is brilliant (try the teriyaki noodles) and very well priced. The menu is small, there are no starters or sides or extras, which in my opinion has given the chefs chance to do what they do best - and that is create some fantastic, piping hot, fresh, tasty dishes.
I've not been to another takeaway in Crewe since my first visit here. Brilliant stuff

• Visited January 2014
Cheshire, Connecticut
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Cheap, tasty, fresh what more do i need to say! Really polite friendly staff and the foods cooked in front of you which is always a bonus. I don't normally like take away Thai or Chinese food, yet i keep coming back for more from Thai taste. I especially love the spicy rice :) definitely recommend to anyone.

• Visited December 2013
crewe
“FABULOUS!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

Whether you want a light lunch or a quick dinner you'll get it here! Efficient service, excellent value for money and great taste ......and a healthier option...ticks all the boxes !!!!!

• Visited December 2013
Nantwich, England, United Kingdom
“Amazing food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013

I had the singapore noodles (mixed meat) and the other half had chicken teriyaki noodles and we enjoyed them. Served very quickly and piping hot and totally delicious. Fantastic value and chop sticks thrown in too as a bonus. I was asked how spicy I wanted my noodles - I said very spicy the chef even went to the trouble of putting extra spice in a small bag so I could add more if I wanted to.

• Visited November 2013