Crewe Hall
$51
Ibis Styles Crewe(Crewe)(Great Value!)
$49
$62
$80
$65
$63
$37
Travelodge
Travelodge Crewe Hotel(Crewe)(Great Value!)
$40
$135
$131
Hotels.com
2,367 results
All reviewsafternoon teaq hotelsmodern wingtower suitewest wingspa breakmain hallfeature roomstately homecrew hallsheridan loungenewer partbeautiful buildingnew sectionoriginal buildingfour poster bedbrasserie restaurant
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Stayed here again last weekend as our first trip was also amazing !! Lovely old hotel with great staff, I love the old hotel and its well worth an upgrade to stay in the hall, the modern wing is nice but if you prefer the old style then the hall is best.
We stayed in room 3206 which has a lovely iron staircase leading to a mezzanine floor, also fab view over the front of the hall.
May even try Christmas this year !!!

Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
CreweHallOps, Manager at Crewe Hall, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Dear Janbags11,
Welcome back to Crewe Hall. I'm really pleased that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that our team continue to look after you well. I look forward to welcoming you back for your third visit soon.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

We were back at Crewe Hall to celebrate a 70th birthday with high tea in the "Oak Room", which is a splendid private room with lavish ceiling and oak paneling. The usual selection of teas, sandwiches, scones and cakes was excellent as always at £19.50 per head. Service was faultless and I can still heartily recommend a very civilised and relaxing experience.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Dear PocketsPedro,
Thank you for taking the time to review Crewe Hall. We have been voted the 8th best Afternoon tea in the UK and are very proud of our reputation for this. I will be sharing your kind words with our Butler and his team in due course.
I hope we get the opportunity to look after you again soon.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

I stayed for 1 night in the modern annex as part of a business trip. I though the room was rather good, a nice size a good comfortable bed and well decorated clean room. The bathroom was well appointed with a walk in shower and a separate bath, it was rather badly lit for my taste though as I like some light to see by, a few more spots would have been nice. TV channel choice seemed rather limited - why not all the freeview choice? A good nights sleep in a quiet sound proofed room.
Breakfast started with the most watered down orange juice I think I've ever had in a hotel, come on spend a bit on some decent juice its not that expensive!
Breakfast aside I will happily spend more time here

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
CreweHallOps, Manager at Crewe Hall, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Dear tonyotter,
Thank you for reviewing Crewe Hall.
I'm pleased that you enjoyed your stay overall. We are currently installing additional lighting in our bedrooms and do have plans to install freeview channels into our bedrooms in 2013.
I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Was part of a civilised hen party, ages ranging from early 20s to ++++. The welcome amd helpfulness of all staff was exemplary. The twin bedroom was in the modern wing and very spacious, having a walk-in shower and seprate bath.

The swimming pool area was very relaxing. Private treatment rooms, treatments which you wish would continue indefinately.

We ate in the Brasserie for lunch, dinner and breakfast. Lunch we ordered at the table and I must admit was a bit slow, but then we were a large party. However, dinner we had pre-ordered and starters arrived at the table as soon as we sat down. The manager and his staff were very attentive. One in particular who took photos on most peoples cameras/phones. Breakfast was buffet service. Everything you could ask for was there.

The hotel was very easy to find and only a couple of miles from the M6

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms with the separate bath and shower, they are bigger but maybe slightly more expensive. Ask for a room near the Spa as it is quite a walk.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Michelle1302,
I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed the hen party at Crewe Hall. We are a very popular destination for hen parties, weddings, leisurely breaks and conferences and it is always nice to read positive comments on how our team have looked after our guests.
I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I stayed two nights and my room, No 3002, was one of the most luxurious I have ever stayed in. Recently renovated the furnishings were tasteful and of quality and the four poster bed gave me one of the best nights sleep I have had in years, spoilt by being woken up by noise (see below). Crewe Hall has the character one expects of a fine country manor although the heavy, dark woodwork was not to my liking. Also, the contrast between the old hall and the new business conference centre does not mix well. The restaurant, which is in one of the new buildings, was almost canteen like and the food mediocre and over priced (a very thin slice of treacle tart was 5 ponds fifty). The contrast between the old hall and the new buildings was matched by the guests staying in them, the mainly young future CEOs attending a business conference being easy to distinguish from the older 'regular' guests. It was the young business delegates leaving the bar after midnight who woke me up both nights of my stay by the noise they made.

Room Tip: The breakfasts are good so eat in the hotels restaurant, but drive into Crewe for lunch and dinner.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Dear Paul D,
Thank you for your review.
Whilst pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Crewe Hall, I am sorry that the behaviour of other guests marred your stay. I appreciate that living in Australia, you may have no immediate plans to return to Crewe Hall however please do bear us in mind should you be returning to the UK soon.