TripAdvisor

Bombay Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 233 Restaurants in Crewe
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: **1959 - 2019** 60 Years of excellent food and service. Be sure to join the Longest established family run restaurant in Cheshire for a memorable evening where high quality comes as standard.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A very rare date night for me and wife.
Fantastic service from Murad and his staff, amazing food and well worth every penny.
Cannot recommend highly enough.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (219)

Reviewed August 21, 2019 via mobile

We went on a Sunday, when they do the buffet. I decided to choose from the menu, while my wife settled on the buffet.
I love the Spicy Tilapia starter, and it didn't disappoint. My meal was superb as ever, and my wife chose a nice mixture of food from the buffet.
This is a restaurant where you get great food and service, with no airs and graces.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 18, 2019

Absolutely superb food one of the best Curry houses I have been in for a long time staff attentive and nice you will not be disappointed

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 7, 2019

We are frequent visitors to The Bombay and it is much loved by our family when they come see us especially the teenage grandsons who have eaten there for years now.
The guys running the place could not be more helpful in terms of doing meals not on the menu to accommodate particular tastes. Not overly expensive but you get what you pay for in terms of quality

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

We decided to have a meal at the Bombay on a Saturday night for a change. When we got there, we were the only diners there, but it soon filled up.
Our meals were great as usual, as was the service. The spicy sea bass starter is as good as the tilapia.
The things that set this restaurant apart from the rest is that it is the first (and still the best), it's family run, it has the most comprehensive range of fish dishes, the food is consistently good, you are not rushed between courses and there are no unnecessary extras like microwaved flannels.

Date of visit: April 2019