“Perfect every time”
Review of Bombay Restaurant

Bombay Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 193 Restaurants in Crewe
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Fusion, Balti, Bangladeshi
Good for: Romantic, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Perfect every time”
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Been eating here for a long time,certainly the best Indian in south cheshire by a long shot. Exceptional service without fail,great value for money and excellent quality of food. Simply sublime

Crewe, United Kingdom
“Have been eating at the Bombay since their earlier days in Mill St.”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Since the restaurant has moved back to Mill Street from High Street, we think it has lost some atmosphere. That said, the food is consistently good, and you'll always need a 'doggy bag'. Add to that the fantastic cheerful service, and you can't fault the place. Where the Bombay scores over other establishments in Crewe / Nantwich / Alsager, is the variety of dishes. No other Indian restaurant offers so many different fish dishes. Most of the others only give you prawns, if you want fish. If you haven't eaten at the original Crewe indian restaurant, do it now. You know you want to. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited June 2013
“Fantastic food”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Went for my birthday. Atmosphere was great, food top notch and service friendly and prompt.

Strangely quiet for a Saturday night, seeing how food is so good and also strangely ran out of draught beer - this did not bother me, had a bottle instead, but one customer cooked up a right fuss about nothing !

The waiter found out it was my birthday and generously offered us a free round of drinks.

Looking forward to my next trip.

• Visited May 2013
“Food & service was excellent, delivered promptly too”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Not had a curry from here before and called to see if they had a menu online. Spoke to Murad who was very helpful so I ordered a Tikka Masala and Chicken Jalfrezi. It was delivered within approx 20 minutes and they had added a free starter too. My daughter said the Tikka Masala was the best she has had and my Jalfrezi has just the rights amount for spices.
So based on the whole experience I am ordering again tonight!
Karen B

London, United Kingdom
“PERFECT END TO A GREAT EVENING”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I made my way to this establishment following Brentford FC's crucial win against Crewe at Gresty Road, wishing to avoid those on the main road and having seen the sign from the crossroads.

Now I admit I was in good spirits and that it was10pm and I was the only customer but it was absolutely brilliant.

Lamb Tamarind was superb, Pilau rice and Onion Bhaji also, large portions and the biggest Peshwari nan I've ever seen in my life'. Plus draught Kingfisher and the bill was less than £20.

The waiters were very friendly and I stayed until 11.30pm chatting with them and walked the half mile to my Hotel with a smile on my face.

Opened in 1959 it's the Oldest in Cheshire, go and try it, I will again for sure whenever I'm anywhere near.

• Visited April 2013