“A great base for travel to the Grand National” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Premier Inn Crewe Central Hotel

Premier Inn Crewe Central Hotel
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Crewe
berkshire
“A great base for travel to the Grand National”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

A fantastic hotel, basic, clean and appears to be very well managed. Staff extremely friendly,helpful, professional attitude. Bedrooms well appointed, roomy, quiet and comfortable.
Plenty of car parking space and handy position for the town. Most important aspect for us was the hotel location which was a 5 minute walk from the railway station.
Resturant which is adjacent to the hotel offers a fantastic hot breakfast, good value for money.
An excellent experience overall.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Crewe C, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe Central Hotel, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking your time to write a review on Crewe Central Premier Inn.

I will also inform Julie the General Manager of the Brewers Fayre your comments about the food you had !!

Amy - Reception Team Leader

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

I spent one night here, hotel clean and staff are excellent. We only booked as other local chain hotels fully booked. I was with a friend and we had a bargain of an evening meal of two meals for £10 plus two deserts for £2! Excellent value and food good. Staff the next morning at breakfast are just so helpful and nice and the food is clearly freshly prepared and good. I think the rooms are bit overpriced - it is a Premier Inn and it is a bit noisy given its proximity to a main road. The Wifi is just ridiculously expensive and on that account alone i would be reluctant to stay here again when cheaper chain hotels which are close by offer free Wifi.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Karen,

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with ourselves and hope to welcome you back in the future. I will pass on your comments to all the team members as I know great feedback goes along way. I will also inform Julie the General Manager of the Brewers Fayre your comments about the evening meal offers that you had. I am please to hear that you enjoyed the offers that they provide!! I do apologise that the WiFi is only free for the first 30 minutes and £3 for 24 hours in the Premier Inn, but the Brewers Fayre offer free WiFi to all guests.

Essex, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

The hotel and staff itself were clean, tidy and polite and friendly.
Unfortunately some other guests thought it would be great to come in at 2.30AM and start shouting, laughing, knocking on doors, running up the hallways and moving furniture about until 4.30AM so only had a few hours sleep..!
Was not offered the good night guarantee money back deal when we complained in the morning..!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Traci,

I am glad to hear that you received good service from the Premier Inn staff and I will pass on your comments to all team members, as I know great feedback goes along way.

I do apologise that you were not offered your money back under the GNG and will look into this with my colleague who was on duty. Having gone through our CCTV and visual checks I can see that we did have majority of the hotel out to a dance party troop who were going to a dance competition the following day. Some of the rooms came back late from the restaurant opposite, the night receptionist did speak to a few guests as they were going from one floor to another and to keep the noise down.

Please accept this as a apology for the noise that disturbed you during your stay.

I hope that this has not stopped you from staying with Premier Inn and I hope to welcome you back to stay with Premier Inn Hotels in the future.

Cheshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

We booked a family room here and had a very enjoyable stay. Clean rooms with ample facilities at an excellent price. Staff very friendly and a lovely breakfast the following morning. Another satisfied customer :))))

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Crewe C, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe Central Hotel, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Dear Guest,

I will also inform Julie the General Manager of the Brewers Fayre your comments about the breakfast !!

Manchester
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013

I stayed at the premier inn at weekend. In comparison to other Premier Inn's this looked small and doesn't appear to have had the same amount spent on it as others have.
Having said that, the room was a good size and clean and the bed comfortable, as always in Premier Inn's.
Downside was the room was very hot and neither myself or a guest in another room could get our air con to work.
Tip - if there is a sign on reception saying the staff are away with another customer, try the pub across the car park, they have probably gone across there for a brew.
In all, perfectly adequate stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Crewe C, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe Central Hotel, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with ourselves and hope to welcome you back in the future to Premier Inn.I will pass on your comments to all the team members as I know great feedback goes along way.

I do apologise that you were unable to work the air conditioning, there is a step by step guide provided in all bedrooms which states how to operate. The hotel and restaurant are a join company, so we all like to work together to ensure all of our guests get great service, so I do apologise if you tried to contact reception and the sign was up due to it being unmanned.

Basingstoke, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

I was very pleased with my stay in room 19. The only negative to speak of was the smell of cigarette smoke in the bathroom from a previous occupant. Maybe smoke alarms could be fitted in bathrooms to stop smokers smoking inside? The staff were very helpful and friendly in both the hotel and the adjacent pub. The food in the pub was cheap and cheerful and the breakfast was excellent and cooked to order. I would stay there again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Crewe C, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe Central Hotel, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Dear Sara,

I will pass on your comments to all the team members as I know great feedback goes along way. I will speak to the Headhousekeeper about the issue of the bathroom smelling of smoke, to which I apologise for.

Gloucester
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

My wife and I, along with our 9 year old daughter stayed here on new year's eve as we were in the area to visit family a couple of miles from this hotel. Cannot fault the service. The lady on reception was friendly and helpful, and the room was the usual comfortable Premier Inn standard. We went into the Brewers Fayre nextdoor for breakfast the following morning. Have to say this was a bit below par compared to other Premier Inn adjacent pubs we have had breakfast in. It was probably due to the fact it was new years day morning as there was a big staff shortage resulting in a frustrating lack of cutlery, cups, milk and juice etc ( not to mention a rock hard croissant that my daughter picked up !!!! )

Room Tip: Royal Mail sorting office is behind the hotel so on a working day you might hear it in operation.