“great!”

Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Crewe
birmingham uk
“great!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Great location, small hotel with very friendly staff. Room is decor and cleanliness is of a high standard. Very little noise from the busy road and we were lucky that the other guests weren't partying all night.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Crewe C, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe Central Hotel, responded to this review, December 8, 2012
Hello Guest,

I would like to thank you for completing a review on Crewe Central Premier Inn.

Thank You very much for taking the time to fill out a review for Crewe Central Premier Inn.
At Crewe Central Premier Inn we strive for the best results and customer service. I will inform the team here of your review as we all like to see what our guests think of Crewe Central Premier Inn and the service we provide to our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Amy - Reception Team Leader

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Huntingdon, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Stopped here for one night due to long journey for a conference. Very pleased with hotel, very clean and comfortable. Staff are very helpful and friendly. Got a bargain rate of £29 for the night and did the meal deal for £22, exceptional value! Free wi-fi for 30mins but despite logging out after 15mins, it would not let me back in and said I had used my limit, but only £3 for another 24hrs so no big deal. Would happily stay hear again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Crewe C, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe Central Hotel, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
Hello Guest,

I would like to thank you for completing a review on Crewe Central Premier Inn.

At Crewe Central Premier Inn we strive for the best results and customer service. I would like to thank you personally for your kind comments on the service that I provided yourself. I will inform the team here of your review as we all like to see what our guests think of Crewe Central Premier Inn and the service we provide to our guests. I am pleased that you found us value for money and took us up on the promotional offers that Premier Inn do which are great value for money.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

andreamcdonald06
Reviewed August 25, 2012

We turned up here by chance as the M6 decided to stop for the night. The guy on reception couldn't have been more helpful and was a real credit to the hotel. We can't remember his name, but it was the 24th August and he clearly knows how to look after people. Well done! The pub next door was cracking and served a great portion of barbeque ribs!

1 Thank andreamcdonald06
Crewe C, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe Central Hotel, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Hello Andrea,

Thank you for completing a review for Crewe Central Premeir Inn.

I am so pleased to hear that you recieved excellent service of onr of the reception team. His name was Nick. I will be passing on your review and feedback which I am sure her will be overjoyed with.

I will also pass on your comments to the Brewers Fayre.

We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Scotland
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Booked for 2 nights 17/18 August 2012. Fast efficient check in, and they offered to carry our bags to our 1st floor room as there is no lift. Room was fine, clean and comfortable, quite spacious with quiet and efficient air conditioning. Close to Crewe Station ( about a 5 minute walk). Only one gripe.....why no drawers? Plenty of space, open wardrobe which is fine, but would have appreciated a drawer to put my underwear in instead of a shelf! However, may be a Premier Inn thing but in no way a 'deal breaker'. Bathroom was fine, plenty of hot water but shower wasn't very powerful though we managed fine. Nice to have the option of a bath as well. Great value at a little over £100 for the 2 nights including breakfast at the Brewers Fayre Brocklebank next door, and a bonus to find we could have a free drink when we showed our reservation email! Was actually our first experience of a Premier Inn and a good one, would not hesitate to stay here again.

Hello Linda,

I would like to thank you for taking your time to write a review on Crewe Central Premier Inn.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with ourselves and hope to welcome you back in the future. I will pass on your comments to all the Reception and Housekeeping team, which I know they will be greatful of. I am pleased that you found us value for money and took us up on the promotional offers that Premier Inn do.

Glad you took us up on the free drink in the Brewers Fayre opposite !!!

Chester, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Stayed here for a wedding locally. Staff couldn't have been more helpful, cheerful and welcoming (but without overdoing it). Taxi booked; arrived on time and delivered us back as arranged. Enjoyable evening meal next door; good choice of menu and friendly staff. Good breakfast too! Room very clean, comfortable and quiet. Would recommend this hotel and stay here again.

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your review on Crewe Central Premier Inn.

Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 4, 2012

No complaints staff very helpful would visit again.Breakfast was very good,and staff in pub very friendly.Rooms very clean and serviced every morning.Only one thing to mention,did say if staying more than one night and don't want clean towels to leave on towel rail,which we did,but they were still changed.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Crewe C, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe Central Hotel, responded to this review, August 9, 2012
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for the review that you completed on Crewe Central Premier Inn.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and ate in the attached restaurant to which I will pass on your comments to Julie ( General Manager) who will be greatful to have.

Hope to see you soon

Reviewed August 3, 2012

I would recommend this hotel to anyone.. I have been coming to Crewe for many years visiting family and friends but have always stayed in Crewe/Nantwich Premier Inn, but this Premier Inn is the best I have stayed in.
The staff are excellent and I would like to say a special thank you to Amy for all her help during our stay, nothing was to much trouble for her.
The rooms were spotless and clean, serviced everyday and replenished.
I will definitely be coming back to this Premier Inn as I could not fault the service revieved
Well done Crewe Central. Hope to see you all soon. Mr and Mrs Davies.

• Stayed August 2012
Hello Mr and Mrs Davies,

I would like to thank you for your review on Crewe Central Premier Inn.