“Lovely restaurant, shame about its location!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Giovannis

Giovannis
Ranked #7 of 192 Restaurants in Crewe
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Withernsea, United Kingdom
“Lovely restaurant, shame about its location!”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

My husband and I visited this restaurant 17-8-2013. It is lovely inside and out. The area it is in though is a shame as it is one of the roughest parts of England I have ever been to. Once you step in off the street though it all changes there. The place is really smart, the decor is elegant, and the atmosphere is top class. We were shown upstairs to our table by a very professional and smart girl. The waiters and waitresses were all dressed really smart and looked the part. We were shown the drinks menu which also includes a good selection of cocktails. I chose a strawberry daiquiri , which was lovely but a tad overpriced at £5.95. The food menu had a small choice of starters and a good choice of pasta dishes, my husband had the spag bol which he really enjoyed, and nearly 24 hours later still reeks of garlic! He also chose the flatbread with garlic and mozerella cheese. I chose a pizza, it had lovely goats cheese, olives and spinach and it was absolutely gorgeous.
The place was full so it goes to show how popular this little place is!

• Visited August 2013

• Greek first
Keynsham, United Kingdom
“A lovely Italian restaurant with a pleasant ambience”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Giovanni's is located close to Crewe Railway Station and offers a very pleasant dining experience.

The restaurant is spacious with 2 floors and offers a typical range of Italian fare.

Prices are very reasonable and the service attentive & professional.

Thoroughly recommended.

Visited August 2013
Crewe, United Kingdom
“Well cooked food”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

A very popular restaurant specializing in Italian food. The only draw back is that you have to book in advance. We quite to go out on the spur of the moment. The food is cooked to order so a small wait is involved

Visited November 2012
“Great food, Great service”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

My husband and I visited Giovannis on a Saturday night, We called in to reserve a table before going for a drink before our meal, the lady reserved a table for us for the upstairs of the restaurant which I wasn't too impressed with last time I went(which was a few years ago now) however the table we were given was by the window and it was air conditioned and really very nice. The food was excellent and very tasty and the service was Super, The waiters and waitresses were all very polite and service was good. I would definitely go back here and I would also recommend it. Very reasonably priced and the portions were generous.

• Visited July 2013
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“A lovely little traditional Italian”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Spent a Saturday evening at this restaurant. When entering the restaurant it was fairly busy. We eere greeted by our waitress with a huge smile and shown to our table straight away. We checked out the wine list - very reasonably priced, we ordered a bottle of Prosecco as it was our wedding anniversary. Now the food menu, lots to choose from, for starters I chose the famous mushrooms, hubby hsd the parma ham with med vegetables - both were fabulous. Mains, I had the Lasagne, hubby the bolly Calezone, both were piping hit and very tasty. All in all we had a fab evening and will definately be returning.

• Visited July 2013