“A good breakfast at a good price”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Big Apple Cafe

The Big Apple Cafe
Ranked #19 of 193 Restaurants in Crewe
Cuisines: American, Cafe, British, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Waitstaff
UK
“A good breakfast at a good price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014

Very good value and prompt service. The menus states that if you sit downstairs that you need to order at the counter. I missed seeing this, but was politely informed of it after a couple of minutes.

I liked the decor and quirky items on the walls.

Something on the menu for all tastes.

• Visited June 2014

Crewe
“Fantastic place with friendly staff always cater to your needs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014

I always go to the big apple when in town for a drink and something to eat. I have never had a bad meal here the service is quick the staff friendly and the music is great to song along to. On every occasion I have been I have always been greeted politely when entering and thanked for our custom when leaving a lovely place I would recommend to anyone.

• Visited July 2014
Crewe, United Kingdom
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014

Looked busy, so went in with boyfriend.
Decoration too mismatched, felt a bit claustrophobic.
It was REALLY hot in there!
Waitress was lovely and attentive.
Value for money.
Tatty menu, stodgy food.
Poor quality food, but you get what you pay for I guess.

• Visited July 2014
Sandbach, England, United Kingdom
“A little gem.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014

We've been eating here for a few months now, generally a late breakfast after arriving in town. We have always been impressed as my other half is a fussy eater and I am veggie so to cater to both of us is some going! There are numerous veggie breakfast options which have always been too much for me to finish and very reasonably priced. We popped in on Saturday and ordered something for lunch rather than breakfast and well....couldn't have been more impressed! I had a panini and other half had hunters chicken which arrived in a huge bowl with masses of fries and salad.

I'm not exaggerating when I say it was on the table 5 minutes after ordering. My own portion was more than generous and I didn't eat again for the rest of the day OH was raving about how lovely his food was although he didn't quite manage all of it! Best of all the bill including 2 soft drinks was less than £12! We live in Sandbach and although there are some lovely places to eat there, anything half decent would cost around the £20 mark. The staff are lovely and very attentive and I honestly can't believe we have walked past this place for years and never thought to go in before! The only thing I would say is if they are very busy you may struggle for a table and will have to wait a while for the food but the staff have always informed us of this as soon as we walk in and given a rough waiting time. This has only ever happened once in 10 or so visits always on Saturdays. To be honest we would rather wait than go elsewhere. Very highly recommended :)

• Visited May 2014
Marsascala, Malta
“Always good !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

Breakfast and lunch are always good value, it is well worth a visit lots to see and the music is great, service is constantly good.

• Visited March 2014