“Excellent service, very clean. Staff...”
Review of Ibis Styles Crewe

Ibis Styles Crewe
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Crewe
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed April 26, 2010

Excellent service, very clean. Staff helpful and attentive, would definatly stay again

IlonaKutschbach, Manager at Ibis Styles Crewe, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2010

Dear Rory,

Thank you for taking some time and giving us feedback.
I am looking forward to welcoming you back as our guest in the near future.

Kind regards,

Ilona Kutschbach
Resident Manager

Reviewed April 20, 2010

We stayed at this hotel having booked two rooms online in advance. The cost on ramada's search site was £49 and this increased to £54 once I had selected (tax?). On arrival atthe hotel we were presented withthe bill, which was now £64 per room.
We had booked two family rooms (travelling with 3 children), and on getting to the rooms wefound they were both doubles. We went back to reception and weregiven a key for one other room (with a pull out sofabed) but a second suitbale room took a further 30 minutes during which time the electricity also failed in the first room. It was 11.15 by the time I got my 6 and 10 year olds to bed. Not a perfect start.
The rooms themselves were comfortable and adequately equpt. Breakfast was included, and the dining room was pleasant, but all the cooked breakfast buffet items were cold. Cold beans are not to my taste. I have written to the owners, and received a swift response from head office saying that the manager will contact me directly: a week later and nothing.
Building and rooms fine, service pleasnt (if frantic) aftersales nil, planning nil, overall experience, poor. next time I will stick to Ibis

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank kb61263
IlonaKutschbach, Manager at Ibis Styles Crewe, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2010

Dear Mr B,

Thank you for taking the time to come back to me with this valuable feedback.
I do apologise about the late response.

I looked into the booking and really must apologise. The rooms should have been booked for you as you mentioned and we overcharged you by mistake. I have refunded £20 to your account and a receipt is in the post for you.

In addition, I really must apologise about the slow service and the breakfast quality. It is our goal to meet and exceed expectations and make your stay pleasant and enjoyable. Therefore your feedback is much appreciated. I will pass it onto the relevant departments to make improvements.

Once again my apologies and I am hoping to welcoming you back as our guest in the near future.

Kind regards,