“awful food worse service”
Review of Raja's

Raja's
Ranked #122 of 188 Restaurants in Crewe
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed November 24, 2012

WORST FOOD EVER AND THE SERVICE WAS WORSE THAN THAT!!! They arrived over an hour late were very rude and forgot the coke i called the police on them never ever order from there!!!!

There are newer reviews for Raja's

Reviewed September 14, 2012

good food especially the pizzas excellent friendly service a take out that will suit all of the family good value

1  Thank Dawn B
Reviewed August 29, 2012 via mobile

Visit regularly tried most of the menu best in the area never been ill on the food which cant be said for some

1  Thank 86e
Reviewed June 9, 2012

If I could rate this as zero then I would. I ordered online and paid via paypal. When my order hadn't arrived I rang to ask why and was told that their online system was not running yet so this could not have happened. I explained that I had a receipt and he retook my order. After another 40 minutes I rang again to find that they had not even started my order because they did not believe me. I had to go through Paypal to get my money refunded. I found the person I spoke to to be rude and unhelpful and certainly will not use this take away again or recommendit to anyone else.

1  Thank Paul S
Reviewed May 8, 2012

very good food, delivery was very quick even at weekends.

1  Thank Lewis S