“Suberb, fully equipped, home from home. Highly recommended - 5*!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Earle House Serviced Apartments

Earle House Serviced Apartments
Crewe, Cheshire
“Suberb, fully equipped, home from home. Highly recommended - 5*!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2011

My boyfriend and I stayed in Arnage for 10 days while he was over from the states so we could have our own space (and more than one room as in a hotel). Beautiful, spotless place with everything you need to cook, relax, work, and live! I cannot think of one thing that was missing.

Lovely welcome pack provided and cleaning / call out service wonderful. Close to town centre and Retail Park (2 minute walk). Amenities fantastic; satellite TV, jacuzzi bath and
double shower a bonus!

Truely a home from home. Very highly recommended. Thank You!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2011

I have been so pleased with the accomodation that i continue to go back there. This will be the 3rd time i am going back in a year. It is conveniently close to everything, travelling with small children it feels like home staying here. Peter goes out of his way to excede your expectations and will help with whatever it is you need. I cannot imagine staying anywhere else when in Crewe.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank scottishbon
Crewe, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2011

Me and My colleague had booked two apartments and checked in on 6th Jan, 2011. We were greeted by Peter who was standing at the car park. A detailed introduction of the apartments made us to settle down very quickly and we were pleased to see the ambience of the apartments....truly "WONDERFUL" . Peter was very co-operative and always came within 30 minutes to sort out any issues (there were no such issues except we wanted to know about some good places to eat). Additional channels were installed on our request with no charge which was excellent. Our team came and had dinner with me at my apartment one day and all of them liked the apartments.
I am used to luxury at home and that is what I got at Earle house too...so it is a Home far from home for me. I have extended my booking for another month at the same apartment. I strongly recommend Earle House against any hotel in Crewe !!!!!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2011

I spent a very comfortable, lengthy stay at Earle House. The accomodation was excellent and very well serviced . The staff were very friendly and nothing was too much trouble.
The secure parking and close proximity to the town centre was really convienient.
My room faced onto the main road so was a bit noisy but apart from that I could not fault Earle House. I would certainly stay again.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Bath, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2010

I have never felt the need to review anything before, but these apartments were so good I thought it was appropriate.......

We stayed in the apartment for one night on a through trip from the South of the Country to the North (The apartments are only a few minutes off of the M6). The idea being that this is a much better alternative to a hotel when travelling with young children. With separate bedrooms, lounge and kitchen we were able to put the children to bed and carry on with life without having to sit in silence in a shared family hotel room.

The apartment has a fully kitted kitchen (with every utensil you can imagine, plus more) so we were able to cook for our baby and toddler, sterilize bottles etc which is not possible in a hotel.

Aside from the benefits for family's with children, the apartment was really clean, modern, was kitted out with Wi-Fi, the usual digital channels, fantastic electric reclining chairs and all sorts of other conveniences.

There is a comprehensive folder in the apartment with, amongst other things, menus to local take-away and food delivery companies so you will not miss room service.

The owner, Peter, could not be more helpful and I have no hesitation in recommending this place, not just for family's but for business travellers etc. I could go on with praise but rather than repeat the two previous (very positive) reviews I will leave it at that.

Top Marks. Thank you Peter.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
Preston, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2010

I stayed at Earle House with friends rather than a hotel in June, and although I thought it might be a little more complicated it was really easy, the landlord Peter who met us at the property was on time, polite and helpful. It made a really nice change and we will definitely being doing it again. 5 stars all round I would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends
Melbourne
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2009

We were late arriving (the joys of passport control at Manchester airport), but Peter was still there to welcome us. The 2 bedroom apartment was well fitted out, and quite elegantly decorated, before we arrived with an 18 month old and needed to move all the lovely vases and ornaments out of harms way, which Peter was quite happy with.

A welcome pack of all the essentials - bread, milk, teabags, etc, plus a bottle of wine was provided, plus an adequate supply of those cleaning essentials like washing up liquid, which I find is usually either of such poor quality or so little supplied that you end up having to buy your own. Even dishwasher tablets were supplied, but like many units, we could have done with more crockery , which meant that there was only ever the small amount of dishes from the one meal, which you had to wash before you could eat again, so didn't use the dishwasher much.

The unit was well kitted out with TV, DVD player, satellite TV, video, etc. It all got a bit overwhelming trying to work out which button to press for what, and not helped by the youngster pressing any button he could.

We had requested a cot and highchair, and they were there when we arrived, together with other bits to make the youngster's stay more comfortable.

Parking is in a gated rear yard and you have to walk round from there to the unit we were staying in (Brooklands). Some of the other units have direct access from the parking area. One of the bedrooms faces out onto Earle St, a busy main road, so was it was not
exactly quiet, even though the unit is double glazed.

The unit is close to Crewe centre, hardly the shopping mecca of the north west, but there is plenty to see only a short distance away, and supermarkets are close by.

Problems? I don't think there were any real problems. The clothes dryer was playing up, but within a short time of me phoning, Peter was there to see to it. One bedroom window wouldn't open, the rangehood was not very effective, and we would have loved to have decent curtains that shut out the light properly. That's about it.

All in all a very pleasant stay and would do stay there again.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Crewe
Crewe Hall
The Waverley Hotel
The Waverley Hotel
#8 of 9 in Crewe
Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa

Been to Earle House Serviced Apartments? Share your experiences!