Whiston hall is in a great location especially for Alton Towers. A very friendly atmosphere and we where greeted on arrival by very friendly and happy staff who couldn't do enough to make our stay the best it could it. Rooms are big, clean and very comfortable. We ate in the restaurant in the evening and the food was very nice, although some dishes maybe a little quirky. Would recommend a stay here to anyone and would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whiston Hall is set in scenic Staffordshire countryside, just a 10-minute drive from Alton Towers. The 17th-century hotel has a leafy golf course, a modern bar area and elegant rooms with free Wi-Fi. The historic Whiston Hall estate features large grounds with ornamental fountains and 3 fishing lakes. The 18-hole golf course has a putting green, and offers wonderful views of the nearby hills. The bright and airy bedrooms each have a private bathroom with free toiletries. All rooms feature cable TV and tea/coffee facilities. In the mornings, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast,or for a small extra charge a hearty Full English. In the quiet village of Whiston, this elegant hotel is just a 10-minute drive from the Peak District National Park and from Alton Towers. Free on-site parking is available, and Stoke-on-Trent is a 20-minute drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Whiston Hall Hotel and Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whiston Hall Golf Club And Mansion Court Hotel
- Whiston Hall Hotel Mansion Court