“Cheap and cheerful. God value for money”
Review of The Master Potter

The Master Potter
Ranked #10 of 21 Restaurants in Cheadle
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

We regularly call in for tea. The food is usually reasonable and good value. Don't expect gourmet cuisine though

1  Thank WillnVal
There are newer reviews for The Master Potter

Reviewed March 29, 2014

My husband and I go to the Hungry Horse in Cheadle every Sunday for lunch and we have always had a good meal. The staff are really friendly and make you welcome. Can't say a wrong word against it.

2  Thank Cath C
Reviewed March 11, 2014

We visit the Master Potter regularly.
It is very good value 'pub grub'. We have never had a bad meal and have always found the staff very friendly and helpful.

2  Thank kjillsandford
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Visited a couple of weeks ago with my boyfriend on a Sunday night. It was a very quiet night so we're annoyed that we waited a good 5-10 minutes to go behind the bar are serve us! I ordered the lamb shank and can say I was definitely disappointed when it arrived. The peas had been very overcooked, the mashed potato had gone hard and crusty on the top and the lamb shank was so hard I couldn't even put my knife through it. Nobody came to check back on how our meals were, once we'd finished the waitress came to clear our plates & asked if we'd enjoyed our food, I told her what was wrong to which she just replied 'Sorry about that' & walked off!! We left our drinks and walked out, safe to say we won't be returning!!

4  Thank Jessica R
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Visited tonight with family, 30 in total including children. Ordered stater and my main came before i had finished. Then we were asked to leave the tables due to another party coming in, before we had pudding and in the rush to move, the children fruit shoots were put in the pram with all the coats and one spilled on the babys pram which the dad had to go and dry in the toilet. My son complained but the manager didnt care. Well he lost our trade. Got home and found they are advertising childrens meals for a pound but we got charged full kids price. Wont be going there again.

2  Thank poshli