“Super cafe in iconic building - wish it was near us ”

Aldeli New York Diner
Ranked #11 of 36 Restaurants in Alderley Edge
Cuisines: American, Diner, Cafe, Delicatessen
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Finchampstead, United Kingdom
“Super cafe in iconic building - wish it was near us ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

We pop in here each time we come to Wilmslow as it's so close by. The coffee's great, cakes and pies are proper homemade fayre, staff are friendly. I really think our local town could benefit from somewhere like this and the best thing is it's independent so by coming here you're supporting a local family and not a global off shore tax avoider!

3 Thank Pepperpotpaws

“Superb afternoon experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014

Good food. Lovely service. Had the smoked salmon & cream bagel with capers & pickled gerkin. Superb coffee. AND I was priveledged to try the scrambled eggs - never had something as light & fluffy! Pleasure to eat there & looking forward to coming back soon!

• Visited April 2014
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Perfect =)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

We were staying in a hotel near by and went to Aldeli for some lunch.
The staff were very welcoming and the food was delish!
I had an enormous burger and my girlfriend had a pizza piled high with amazing toppings!!
The milk shakes were also superb!
Great service, great building and reasonably priced!

Visited March 2014
stoke
“Great place to eat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Ate here for brunch after seeing the good reviews on here and we were not dissapointed! Food was great and staff friendly. I would definatly return when in the area to try out other options on the menu!

Wilmslow, United Kingdom
“ALWAYS EXCELLENT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

I am a regular visitor to Aldeli and I am always impressed by the quality of the food, the attentiveness of the staff, and the ambience of the venue. I eat out regularly and there is nowhere that I would rather go for lunch than to Aldeli. The menu offers great variety; with foot-long hotdogs available in various incarnations, an enormous selection of sandwiches (headed up by the ultimate salt-beef sandwich, there is literally no better sandwich on this earth!) and even the famous Juicy Lucy (possibly the only venue this side of Minneapolis to offer this unconcievably good burger!!). All in all, I couldn't recommend Aldeli highly enough. Keep up the good work all, you are doing an outstanding job!

Visited January 2014