“Lovely atmosphere-totally unhurried!”

Aldeli New York Diner
Ranked #11 of 36 Restaurants in Alderley Edge
Cuisines: American, Diner, Cafe, Delicatessen
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cheshire
“Lovely atmosphere-totally unhurried!”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I've read the recent reviews and am tempted to visit for lunch! As yet I've only sampled coffee and cake and they were delicious.The prices are extremely good (considering we're in Alderley). The staff are most friendly and nothing seems too much trouble for them. A big perk is the parking. I can just drive in without doing a tour of Alderley Edge's side streets.

Midland, Michigan
“Great food”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We stopped in here for a quick lunch and had a very nice ham sandwich, great panini, and some hearty soup which was quite spicy. They had a broad menu, and its all freshly made

“Lovely place to eat”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Great service and atmosphere, food was fantastic and reasonably prices. Ideal for breakfast/lunch or a chilled out beverage.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank WhiteMartin
“Great place to eat!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Friendly and welcoming atmosphere. Good selection of drinks. Food was lovely and good range of sandwiches and pizzas. Also have a variety of ice creams with different toppings, which is apparently made fresh in Wales. Yummy!!!! Would definitely go back again and plan to tell all my friends too.

• Visited April 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great food and service, at a good price”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Had passed by a few times and wasn't sure how well a former car showroom would translate into a US-style diner! Dropped in for Sunday brunch & was not disappointed. After the initial surprise that there were no pork items on the menu (Sunday brunch without bacon??), I spotted an even more surprising 'Turkish Breakfast' option, sporting feta and Turkish sausage in lieu. Ok, all is clear - Turkish-run restaurant, ergo no pork. I admit I was doubtful at first, but any concerns were soon to be dispelled.

I ordered the BLT (with the bacon substituted with pastrami beef). My wife asked for the scrambled egg & smoked salmon on a toasted plain bagel.

Mine arrived first. Normally I wait for my better half's meal to arrive before picking up the cutlery, but this was just too great looking not to dive straight in! Lightly-grilled pastrami, fresh herby lettuce and thinly-sliced tomato on a mayonnaise and American mustard-laden toasted ciabatta. And there was a pot of home-made coleslaw on the side. By far the best US-style breakfast I've had outside the US. Price: £6.95

Small but important point: after a couple of minutes, the waitress came over to make sure I was enjoying it. Little gestures like this are often neglected.

My better half’s huge plate arrived moments later, and she was equally impressed. Lightly toasted bagel, perfect-consistency egg seasoned with a sprinkling of dill, lightly mixed with smoked salmon. I’m not a fish-lover, but she informed me it was fabulous. Price: £7.95

Again, the waitress popped over to make sure all was good.

My ciabatta was too much for me to handle in one sitting, so they kindly boxed the other half for me to enjoy later. I couldn’t bear to leave something so great tasting behind.

Food, price and service all spot on. I have no hesitation in recommending it for a great brunch.