“First Time Visit”

Panacea
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 8, 2012

They have parking! a big plus in Alderley. Outside seating with massive umbrella's with heaters should it get a bit nippy.

Only had a champagne and a wine but the service was good, the drinks nice and cold. People were eating but we moved on, I will do the review on the food next time when for sure we will try out their menue. The venue is perfect and the clients upmarket I would say. So put this place on your drive out and have a drink location and look out for who's who!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

THE most pretentious place I have ever been, dont get me wrong the dining experience is fabulous food and service both excellent, but the people especially the women, well most of them look like they are in bad drag and even when my husband got 'hit on' and he kindly pointed out that he was with his wife (me) she just glared at me and carried on hitting on him....the reason I am now writing this is because it has been exactly the same on 3 seperate occassions i have been, if you choose Panacea choose the one in Manchester its fabulous in every way and believe it or not, not nearly the amount of over aged wannabes!!

3  Thank nncole
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Packed out on Saturday nights but you can still move about and chat. Music not too loud, not deafening at least. A good place for mixed ages and no entrance charge.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

For people who want to show off Panacea is the place to go. For people who like nice food, try somewhere else. I went with four friends for lunch and was amazed at the poor quality of the food. It was beautifully presented, but that is not my idea of good taste, the taste of the food is! Of the five of us only my friend who had a club sandwich was not disappointed, and really if a club sandwich is the best they can offer, you might as well pick something up in the local bakery. Selling itself as a high-end venue, it may take in the insecure and inexperienced, but as a place to have good food, try elsewhere.

Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

You may not think its your scene, but if it's good food you are after and great service from friendly staff then give it a go and you won't be disappointed. The food really is the best in the area along with The Wizard in my opinion.