“Excellent staff and service”
Review of KFC

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
KFC
Ranked #4 of 4 Quick Bites in Wisbech
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I know it's weird to say this about a chain restaurant, but this was the best KFC I have ever been to.

The order was taken really efficiently and arrived searing hot in only a few minutes. Presented well, condiments offered and the place was really clear.

Excellent banter from the servers demonstrated that this appears to be a very happy team. Not sure what secret sauce is going on in Wisbech, but can you sprinkle it on the Kings Lynn store!

PS. KFC chips are dire. Not the restaurants fault though!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (52)

Reviewed June 25, 2019

Couldn’t get order correct, place cold due to air conditioning, came home hungry!
Never again!
Mc Donald’s wins hands down, at least you get what you order. Wisbech KFC has no organisation

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed March 21, 2019

Had a quick lunch here yesterday. I have to say the meal was really hot and the chips were very good. The new chips are far better than the old style fries. I and my wafe had the zinger chicken fillets. They lovely and tender and really spicy. They were hot and really well cooked. This was our first visit sir several months, and the food was much better than our last visit probably a year ago. Service was really quick given they had to cook our meal. And the lady serving was really pleasant and friendly.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 13, 2019

KFC don't bother about reviews I can't see any replies. Service bad. The new chips are terrible. Perhaps they should have tried it out on the public before bragging on tv

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed January 9, 2019 via mobile

Over past few months on the occasions where I’ve visited the drive thru I’ve had incorrect orders with either chicken pieces missing, fries missing or gravy, then at best it’s luke warm. This last occasion I was missing a whole twister wrap come on KFC sort it out...
I would recommend checking everything you order before you drive off then be prepared to nuke it in microwave which spoils the taste

Date of visit: December 2018