$79
Tudor House(Wisbech)
  • Pool
All reviewspeaceful locationexcellent roomkatehowardhostsdiet
Reviewed August 30, 2014

I had a large clean and comfortable room with beautiful views over the fens. Fabulous bathroom. Breakfast was delicious with fresh ingredients and a great choice. I will be staying here again. Thank you

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed August 27, 2014

The first thing to say [as the title of my review implies] is that this is not the place to stay if you want to be close to town. Every significant town - Downham Market, Kings Lynn, Wisbech is about 15-20 minutes away by car. There are couple of villages closer at hand.

That said if you don't mind being a tad remote this is a really great B+B option when visiting the area. We were there for a wedding and stayed for four days. The hosts were really nice and the breakfasts so good that I regret I am not a big breakfast eater. Rooms are fine but you do have to share a bathroom if both guest rooms are occupied. But its a really nice bathroom.

Overall my judgement is that its a very good B+B indeed and I have no hesitation in recommending it to others.

If the hosts Howard and Kate read this then I'd like to say "thank you very much for making us so welcome".

Room Tip: There's only two! Depends if you want a double or a twin - there's one of each.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Howard provided detailed instructions to find our way to Bodger's Farm so it was not difficult.
We were greeted by Fitz the dog on arrival closely followed by Howard.
Our room was spacious and had everything we required. The bathroom across the hallway was clean and stocked with bath/shower/shampoo gels etc.
Breakfast was a very generous feast! Yoghurts and cereals and then a platter of assorted eggs,sausages,bacon,tomatoes,mushrooms, sweet potato,black pudding etc. to share and freshly baked bread for toast.
We enjoyed all aspects of our 2 night stay and found Howard a very good host.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2014

My colleague and I were wonderfully restored and nourished by our stay with Howard and Kate. Peaceful beautiful location, generous and warm welcome, lovely and clean rooms, and absolutely the most wonderful and unforgettable breakfast - a veritable feast. Looking forward to another opportunity to return.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Stayed here this year, fantastic all round great hospitality and awesome breakfast.. highly recomennd, beautiful quiet location.. nice pub nearby .... Rooms were highly maintained .Wouldnt hesitate coming bk!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business