Stayed here one night as we had an early appt at Papworth hospital with no breakfast allowed after 6.00 a.m. The room was as good as ever for £29.50, always clean and everything you need. The receptionist was extremely helpful as we needed an early breakfast, as the pub next door did not start breakfast until after this time (we had already phoned them prior and found them unaccommodating), she went out of her way to find the opening times of Costa coffee just over the road, no luck there, she therefore left a message for the night porter to knock on our door, and he kindly brought us some cereals and yogurt. We had eaten in the restaurant the night before and was not impressed, by not being acknowleged whilst waiting to be served, some of the menu was not available, and the table was dirty from the previous customers, I did ask the waitress to wipe it which she did but it was still had bits on it, and she also went to wipe the adjacent table, leaving the cleaning product and cloth on the table whilst we ate our food, I then saw her leave the premises. Sorry but we won't be visiting the restaurant again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Uncover the medieval heritage of this riverside town, a short drive from the peaceful Grafham Water ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn St. Neots (Colmworth Park) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn St Neots (Colmworth Park) Hotel St. Neots
- Premier Inn St. Neots (Colmworth Park) Hotel England