“As helpful as ever”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn St. Neots (Colmworth Park) Hotel
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in St. Neots
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Stayed here one night as we had an early appt at Papworth hospital with no breakfast allowed after 6.00 a.m. The room was as good as ever for £29.50, always clean and everything you need. The receptionist was extremely helpful as we needed an early breakfast, as the pub next door did not start breakfast until after this time (we had already phoned them prior and found them unaccommodating), she went out of her way to find the opening times of Costa coffee just over the road, no luck there, she therefore left a message for the night porter to knock on our door, and he kindly brought us some cereals and yogurt. We had eaten in the restaurant the night before and was not impressed, by not being acknowleged whilst waiting to be served, some of the menu was not available, and the table was dirty from the previous customers, I did ask the waitress to wipe it which she did but it was still had bits on it, and she also went to wipe the adjacent table, leaving the cleaning product and cloth on the table whilst we ate our food, I then saw her leave the premises. Sorry but we won't be visiting the restaurant again.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

I am a big fan of Premier Inn's and have never been disappointed with the quality of the rooms - this hotel was no exception. A comfortable double bed, good shower and tv were all present and met expectations. However, upon entering my room I noticed I had no mobile phone signal (on EE network) and also tried several others to no avail. The only signal was outside the foyer (I was on the ground floor too). This was rather inconvenient and I would have expected to be told either when booking the room or by reception upon arrival. I'm not sure if this is because I selected 'leisure' as the purpose of my visit, and was therefore put in one of the rooms out of network, perhaps priority is given to business customers? I saw plenty of other people loitering outside making calls so I wasn't the only one! I'm sure I could have been moved if they had room.

Despite this inconvenience, my stay was OK, the staff were friendly, easy to find and a short drive away from a large Tesco superstore.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Fourth stay at a Premier Inn across the UK and no drop in standards across the four different hotels. Good location. Good price at only £29.50 for the overnight stay. No noise and another good nights sleep.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Good reception older type of Premier inn I think but comfy bed and clean
Meal ok in adjacent pub but as often the case buffet breakfast only warm under heater
In week the full breakfast is freshly cooked so is warmer but takes a little longer

Reviewed June 30, 2014

The Staff were remarkably friendly and charming. The hotel is exactly as you would expect with clean rooms and a high degree of comfort. It's quite inside although there is a very slight noise from the road but that balances out with the convenience of vein close to the A1. The Highwayman pub adjacent has good range of beers and special deals on food.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Staff were excellent nothing was a problem for them and the treatment and advice given by them very good.
the fact that we had a poor night because of an outside problem did not stop them still doing their best and giving us a refund due to a poor nights sleep.

Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

Ideal as a base for visiting the local area. Not on the main road but in a business park, not worried by noise.
Comfortable bed slept well, good room but only one chair.
Bathroom good and very good shower unit.

• Stayed: June 2014
Huntingdon Marriott Hotel
#5 of 9 in Huntingdon
9 mi away
Holiday Inn Huntingdon Racecourse

Been to Premier Inn St. Neots (Colmworth Park) Hotel? Share your experiences!