One night stop over in order to go to a Charity Ball. Very warm welcome on arrival. The room was ready. Twin beds, one very large, one small, more like a family room. It was clean and tidy and apart from the bathroom door hook falling off it was fine. Had a good nights sleep after the function. Breakfast was in the pub attached to the Inn so at least if it rained you won't get wet. The
food was fine but like all these hotels it was only warm, and they still have hard fried eggs. That said for the price the stay was fine and would use it again if the need arises.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Uncover the medieval heritage of this riverside town, a short drive from the peaceful Grafham Water ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn St. Neots (Colmworth Park) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn St Neots (Colmworth Park) Hotel St. Neots
- Premier Inn St. Neots (Colmworth Park) Hotel England