We were a bit apprehensive when arriving at the Premier Inn as we had read a few mixed reviews from other guests. I think for budget accommodation (which after all, that's what it is) was perfectly acceptable. We were in a Family room which was a good size. The bedroom and bathroom were clean and tidy and the breakfast in the adjoining pub was fine. We arrived 1hr before check in and the receptionist was helpful and found out if our room was ready. The only niggle I had was the coffee in the pub. The coffee is from a "help yourself" Costa machine and as a coffee snob I though unlimited refills would be heaven! The coffee which came out of the machine was awful which I mentioned to a member of staff but it seemed no better the next day, so we did without (There is a Costa over the road so it wasn't too much of a problem)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Uncover the medieval heritage of this riverside town, a short drive from the peaceful Grafham Water ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn St. Neots (Colmworth Park) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn St Neots (Colmworth Park) Hotel St. Neots
- Premier Inn St. Neots (Colmworth Park) Hotel England