Maybe unfairly, I have downgraded my ratings because of the evening meal at the adjacent The Highwayman restaurant, but that was part of the package pre-paid. I was ignored by most staff from entering to leaving. There seemed to be no manager on duty. The main course took half an hour to arrive and the meat was overcooked and accompanying vegetables tepid. I did not fancy another half hour wait for them to try again, so did not send it back. Having complained afterwards to the ultimate owners (Whitbread), I did get a voucher to cover. There were no problems with the hotel, which is standard Premier Inn. If you've stayed at one and were happy with the experience, then the other hotels in the chain are almost identical and you will be happy with this hotel - just don't use the restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Uncover the medieval heritage of this riverside town, a short drive from the peaceful Grafham Water ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn St. Neots (Colmworth Park) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn St Neots (Colmworth Park) Hotel St. Neots
- Premier Inn St. Neots (Colmworth Park) Hotel England