“Great Value Night Out With Family and Friends”

Bosphorus Turkish Meze Mangal
Ranked #3 of 86 Restaurants in St. Neots
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Really tasty food, served by enthusiastic staff that are keen to please.

There aren't many frills but that's part of the charm. The menu is simple but full of choice. There is a buzz that runs throughout the whole place as the staff hustle and bustle to deliver big plates of really tasty, apparently authentic Turkish food. From the moment we walked in we soaked up the atmosphere and the wonderful aromas of the cooking.

Our whole party thoroughly enjoyed all of the food and at the end a reasonable bill to boot. I left thinking that I had had a fun night out and all for a reasonable cost. Well done Bosphorous. We will be back

Reviewed July 2, 2013

I have visited this restaurant three times now and I find the food excellent every time and very good value for money.

The service is always efficient and very friendly.

Thouroughly reccommended.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Very tasty dishes and great service. To make it even better, it's great value for money. What more do you want?

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I have now visited this restaurant on 3 occasions twice on a Saturday night and once mid week, service is always friendly and efficient the food is very tasty and quality is excellent. Portion sizes are large so be warned. On my second visit I took my Turkish Colleague who lives in Ankara here to try it and give us his verdict, the chef, waiting staff and manager all were very accommodating and cooked us a Turkish meal that was not on the menu at the request of our guest, he was very happy with the meal and thoroughly enjoyed it, he wishes to return here every time he visits us in the UK and his opinion was that it was the closest to traditional Turkish food he has ever had outside of Turkey. The restaurant can be noisy but from my experience in Turkey at this type of meat restaurant the atmosphere is always noisy and buzzing which i feel makes the meal more enjoyable bouncing off of the energy of the place. The decor in the restaurant is very tasteful, modern and clean. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Fresh food, great taste and brilliant atmosphere, just the makings of a great meal out.

I went to this restaurant with a work colleague and we both agreed that the food was fantastic. fresh chicken and lamb, which is all on display in the fridges when you first walk in to the restaurant.

The staff were friendly and welcoming and couldn't do enough to help.

Real authentic food and would certainly be returning next time I'm around St. Neots.