“About time !”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Superb fresh and clean restaurant. The food is amazing, the staff are really friendly and it's only at the bottom of my road :-)

2  Thank RivermillHomes

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I went here with my partner and you immediately feel good things due to the staff being very welcome & the amount of diners, a full restaurant! We had the set menu 2 which was £19.50 per person for starters, duck pancakes and then the main courses. The food was absolutely delicious, to die for, and you could tell it was all fresh and it really was divine. My favourite has to be the Thai Beef Curry absolutely stunning :-) The staff would make the effort to talk to you and the service and waiting times was fab! We've since been back 2 weeks after the first time for my partner's birthday, with his parents from outside St Neots, as we knew it would impress them and they were not disappointed. Lovely Would choose this restaurant over any other Chinese here or close by.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Me and my partner came to this restaurant on valentines day. Lovely clean restaurant with up to date decoration of walls etc. Brilliant service, thr drinks where lovely. We had a set menu, a starter of crispy seaweed, king prawns, spring rolls and ribs. Never quite had a starter so delicious, just the right amount of food so that you are not full. Then we had duck followed by 3 main course dishes. They weren't huge courses so you can eat everything and not feel that you have missed out on anything. After our table was cleared, which was very quickly done. The lady brought over 2 fresh cream and pastry swans inside a syrup shaped heart on a plate. Very delicate looking, had to take a picture as didnt want to ruin them but they where yummy! Upon paying the lady behind the desk handed me a single rose, I thought this was a lovely gesture for the occasion. We will definatly be coming back here for our takeaway and restaurant chinese dining. This is the first time I have written a review for a restaurant but I couldn't not with what was provided. Thank you for a lovely evening.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

I think this restaurant serves the nicest Chinese food in town. I went here with a large group of work colleagues ( 17 ). The food - a set menu - was nicely presented & tasted delicious. The service was very good. The cost of the drinks however seemed very pricey. The young lad next to me paid £4 for a bottle of beer ( £8 a pint ) as 10% surcharge was added to drinks as well as food.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Wonderful food, great service, highly recommended. Some of the tastiest and most authentic food I've had since leaving HK.