“Very good”

Auntie's Thai Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 83 Restaurants in St. Neots
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We have a cosy resaurant situated on Cambridge road in St.Neots opposite the Ford Garage. We serve traditional Thai food cooked by our family of Thai chefs. We invite you to come and try our authentic Thai cuisine made with love.
“Very good”
Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

We live locally so visit here often, it has always been enjoyable and reasonable value for money. The food is good and if you need somewhere to eat at short notice its pretty good.
The service is mostly spot on although I read another review saying how they seemed to want them to leave as soon as they finished eating and I have experienced this also.

Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Enjoyable experience”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Having lived in St Neots for many many years I thought it was about time I sampled this local restaurant. I have heard many good reviews in the past and was glad my expectations were not disappointed, we popped in on the off chance on a week day evening and found the restaurant quiet with only a couple of customers.We were shown a table to the front of the restaurant the service was efficient and the staff were helpful.
The starters came not long after we ordered and were freshly cooked and tasted great we followed them with traditional thai curries green for myself and red for my partner, very fresh with exceptional taste and just the right amount of hotness.
The price was good value and we were given a small drink on the house at the end.
We will definitely return and sample some of the other dishes on the menu.

• Visited November 2012
St. Neots, United Kingdom
“Great food and relaxing atmosphere”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We are frequent diners at Aunties and they never disappoint. A warm welcome and nice chilled out atmosphere awaits. Food is exceptional and there is an extensive menu to choose from, thoroughly recommend the mixed starter!!

St. Neots, United Kingdom
“Consistent”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Been visiting for 5 years, food consistently good. Staff friendly and enthusiastic, attentive - but not overly. Good selection on menu of all the Thai favourites. Comfortable seating, authentic decor. A good restaurant

Yorkshire
“Average portions but big taste”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Odd name for a Thia restaurant & not the easiest place to find parking (Don't park in Lidl as you'll be clamped & it's £90 to get it off, Ouch!!) but I must say the food was very good & very tasty, the service was quick & efficient, we had the mixed starter for 2, I had a mild beef,pineapple & cashew nut dish & my Wife had a Mild Curry (Which was warm) plus we had Squid fried rice & a bottle of White Wine, a cost of £42.