“Great food... Glad to have discovered it !!”
Review of Misty Waters

Misty Waters
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Holywell
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Can't believe the previous comment...4 of us also ate there on the 20th...we all had different choices from the menu and all were fantastic!! Two of us had never eaten there before but we will be returning without fail. Infact enjoyed it so much we're taking extra guests with us ...well done Misty Waters your food was delicious

douglas g, Owner at Misty Waters, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Thank you for your response and look forward to seing you and new freinds again

Reviewed January 20, 2013

After reading the other two reviews on tripadvisor for Misty Waters and as we are looking for somewhere for our children's baptism celebration, we decided to give it a go today. Wish we'd not bothered. The other two reviewers would appear to have eaten at another Misty Waters.
My husband and I both had the creamy garlic mushrooms to start - what we received appeared to be more along the lines of garlic and cream soup with a few mushrooms in it. So sickly that I had to leave most of it.
Main course - chicken curry, rice and chips for him and Sunday roast dinner (beef and lamb) for me. Whilst both meals appeared to look appetising, that was the best it got. My husband's curry was very bland and the chicken was so rubbery that he had difficulty eating it. The lamb on my plate was edible, if smothered in mint sauce, but the beef was so tough I couldn't cut it. The vegetables were tasteless and so overcooked that I had difficulty trying to get them to stay on my fork. Everything came smothered in a very salty gravy.
The children's meals were passable, but most people can cook oven-ready chicken nuggets.
The staff were friendly but our server didn't question why we'd left so much food or whether everything was okay. When I came to pay, again nobody bothered to ask if we'd had a good meal and the young lady who took the payment didn't even have the decency to say "thank you".
Anyone passing Misty Waters and looking for food, I would suggest you keep driving and don't waste you money here. Got to Weatherspoons, at least you know what you're going to get there. We definitely won't be going back.

1  Thank Digitrac
douglas g, Owner at Misty Waters, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2013

At Misty Waters we do not serve creamy garlic mushrooms as a result of this my main comment is these people never even visited and have used this site inappropriatly

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Called at this restaurant last night for the first time. It was a foul night but we received a very warm welcome from the Staff. There was a huge choice of meals both from the Specials and thier Standard Menus. The food was delicious and very reasonable. We will be returning often. Looking forward to seeing it in the Daylight.

1  Thank Jan M

Pleased you enjoyed your experiance with us and look forward to seing you again

Reviewed September 16, 2012

an excellent place to visit.the food is top class,the staff are polite and very helpful..set in panoramic settings. with out door and indoor dinning.

5  Thank tesanbet
douglas g, Manager at Misty Waters, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Thank you for your respnse it is appreciated when it is done