Stayed for one night, when we first arrived we were shown to our room in the main building of the hotel. Amazed to find out there was no air-conditioning and it was 30 degrees outside, the room was so hot!! After complaining we were offered a Garden Cottage at no extra cost. This room was perfect, large and spacious with aircon!
The hotel is set in large grounds with no traffic noise.
I would definately recommend you have dinner at the pub called the Red Lion. Turn right out of the hotel and it is two minutes walk away. Amazing drinks and food........
Located 20 minutes by train from Paddington.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Modern Country HouseStoke Place is a reinvention of the traditional country house - a home from home environment, ideal for celebrations and with the feel of an aristocratic-owned private house.With 39 bedrooms, 7 individually designed private rooms seating from 8 to 200 people, extensive gardens designed by the legendary Capability Brown and a gym and treatment room, Stoke Place offers conferences, weddings, quiet getaways and fantastic dining.Recently awarded 3 AA Rosettes for culinary excellence and a Notable wine list award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Stoke Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoke Place Hotel Stoke Poges
- Stoke Place Poges
- Stoke Place Hotel Poges
- Stoke Place Stoke Poges, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom