My partner and i were lucky enough to attend a wedding at this beautiful hotel.
It was a stunning building with amazing grounds.
We stayed in the regency suite and it was perfect. An absolute treat.
Huge free-standing bath with a good supply of toiletries.
The bed was very comfortable with beautiful bedding.
Super choice of tea and coffee in the room.
However i do feel that the breakfast was a huge let down.
We had to ask for napkins/butter/glasses and cutlery. That was at a time when the breakfast room was quiet !!! An hour later it was utter chaos.
No-one was clearing tables or re-stocking the buffet.
Not at all impressed with the breakfast food. It was more like a travel-lodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Modern Country HouseStoke Place is a reinvention of the traditional country house - a home from home environment, ideal for celebrations and with the feel of an aristocratic-owned private house.With 39 bedrooms, 7 individually designed private rooms seating from 8 to 200 people, extensive gardens designed by the legendary Capability Brown and a gym and treatment room, Stoke Place offers conferences, weddings, quiet getaways and fantastic dining.Recently awarded 3 AA Rosettes for culinary excellence and a Notable wine list award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Stoke Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoke Place Hotel Stoke Poges
- Stoke Place Poges
- Stoke Place Hotel Poges
- Stoke Place Stoke Poges, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom