“a very relaxing time”
Review of Stoke Park Spa

Stoke Park Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Stoke Park Spa is situated in the Pavilion building which also houses 28 contemporary luxury bedrooms which are ideal for a spa day or retreat. The £20m Spa Pavilion offers a beautiful, modern fusion of energy and serenity facilities including an indoor heated swimming pool complete with hydro-seats, Italian marble steam rooms, deep relaxation room, a private atrium with stunning five metre tropical aquarium, nail bar and boutique.
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Loved the reflexology treatment, with a very expert therapist that gave me good tips. Also loved the aromatherapy body massage.

Reviewed April 27, 2012

spa is amazing and very relaxing. received a voucher for the spa during my visit for my birthday and i would love to go back there again

Reviewed April 25, 2012

Excellent treatments, althouh variety not that great. Treatments are fuly booked over weekends by country club memmbers so book well in advance.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

I had booked this day for my Mum sister and I to enjoy together, a rare treat. There is no doubt that the setting for Stoke Park Spa is breathtaking and the arrival really builds expectation. The building for the Spa is seperate to the Hotel. The reception area for the Spa is very grand, but the changing rooms a little tired and musty smelling. After checking in and changing into a robe we moved through to the lounge area. It was nice enough, but lacking a little something. In between our treatments we ate lunch on a circular table with other spa goers. The massage treatments were nice and the relax room ok, the only poor service was the pedicure, delivered in a surly way, without a particularly satisfying result. My mother had her hair done and the lady did a really good job.
We had a lovely day together, but would perhaps go elsewhere next time.

3  Thank Diane T
Reviewed April 8, 2012

Nice spa set up with chilled out lounge to hang out in. Magazines and herbal tea etc complimentary. The treatment I had was divine so would reccommend the hot stone massage. I didn't use the pool as it was too busy with kids at the time and unfortunately the steam and sauna are located within the separate men's and ladies changing rooms so you can't enjoy it with your partner. All in all a pleasant experience.