“Well worth the wait”

Di Paolo
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Di Paolo restaurant located in the heart of Gerrards Cross, serving authentic home-made Italian food. With 40 years of experience in the industry, Di Paolo offers an exquisite menu with the finest ingredients. Our Function Room is available without additional change and can accommodate up to 32 dining guests, frequently used for Birthdays, Christenings, Weddings, Business Events, Social gatherings and Black Tie Dinners amongst many other occasions. Please signup to our newsletter to receive Di Paolo updates, special offers and new menus made by Paolo.
Gerrards Cross, United Kingdom
“Well worth the wait”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Di Paolo is really good and although it can take up to more than 2 hours for a meal, it is well worth the wait. Even at lunchtime if you are looking for an express meal you won't get it. I suppose good things are worth the wait.
Fresh warm bread is served on arrival and food quality is definitely good. I would say if you are going for a long and chatty evening then it is worth a visit.

• Visited October 2012

• Polish first
London, United Kingdom
“Enjoyable lunch”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Visited Di Paulo today for a family celebration where we were very well looked after and enjoyed some delicious and varied dishes, thank you we will be back.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank thompsonlongwood
Gerrards Cross, United Kingdom
“celebration food”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Some Italian restaurants seem to understand how to make a customer feel welcome like no one else in the world - and this is one. We had a great feast - everything was delicious. we drank Bellini to start, then a bottle of excellent Nero d'Avola ending with a fine Grappa. By special request, we were treated with zabaglione. A wonderful evening!

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank MGraley
“Why did I wait so long to try this restaurant !”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This is one of those places that I pass all the time and looks wonderful but I never stepped through the door. Well this weekend we did and what a surprise, even though they were clearly fully booked for a Saturday night and we were a walk up, there was a very clear welcome for us and even though there was a time limit on the table - there was simply no rush ..... the food exceeded my expectations in both presentation and flavour - echo'd by the rest of our party. My only gripe would be that the smoked salmon was cut a little too wafer thin (does that make me too picky!) and my dining partners thought the steak could do with a little garlic. But really superb and enjoyable and we will return.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Totallycd
“Outstanding”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

My wife and I chose this resturaunt for our 5th wedding anniversary, as we spent our honeymoon in Tuscany. From the moment I made the booking to leaving the entire experiance was exceptional. Both the wine and food were wonderful and the service was second to none. We will definatly be retuning as the expirance has left us wanting more.

3 Thank Philramdale