Went here with a group of work colleagues to watch the England footie game versus Ukraine. Food was ok for a large bustle pub and quite cheap. Service was average and the food took a long time to come to the table and then two of our party still didn't have there food until the rest of us at finished. Not geared to parties , I think! Ok, but would not be my first choice in future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The White Hart is a friendly and lively attraction in the centre of the quaint market town of Buckingham. All rooms are fully equipped with free wifi, air-con and LCD televisions. Great food, great drink, great sport viewing facilities and a great atmosphere to match! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Priceline and LateRooms so you can book your The White Hart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The White Hart Hotel Buckingham
- White Hart Buckingham
- The White Hart Buckingham, Buckinghamshire