OMG where do I start? Stayed only one night here and that was one too many!
After being told the rooms had been recently refurbished, I was hoping they would be lighter than the pub itself. Sadly not. The room I was in certainly did not recently have a refurb as the wall had damp stains, the carpet was badly stained and the bathroom was mouldy around the taps.
Possibly the refurbished bit meant the curtains and clean bedsheets!
The walls and doors were painted a dark grey - and not well painted at that, which did nothing for the place.
The bath didnt work so could only have a shower and there was severe lack of staff to deal with problems.
In the morning at breakfast I was devasted at only having instant coffee from sachets and a pump thermos to do it yourself!
Amazingly though they had Costa cups but no Costa coffee!! Not only that but the waitress admitted she was actually the cleaner and didnt really know what she was doing when she took our food order!!
I will not return - thats for sure!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The White Hart is a friendly and lively attraction in the centre of the quaint market town of Buckingham. All rooms are fully equipped with free wifi, air-con and LCD televisions. Great food, great drink, great sport viewing facilities and a great atmosphere to match! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your The White Hart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The White Hart Hotel Buckingham
- White Hart Buckingham
- The White Hart Buckingham, Buckinghamshire