Stayed over on 24 December 2011. Checked in round 10pm and the bar was really busy. Room was very clean and comfortable except for no remote control for the TV.
Overall a great hotel with very comfortable rooms. Lots of stairs and passages to get around but thats expected of an old building.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The White Hart is a friendly and lively attraction in the centre of the quaint market town of Buckingham. All rooms are fully equipped with free wifi, air-con and LCD televisions. Great food, great drink, great sport viewing facilities and a great atmosphere to match! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your The White Hart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The White Hart Hotel Buckingham
- White Hart Buckingham
- The White Hart Buckingham, Buckinghamshire