Tripadvisor
Buckingham
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews large tesco travel lodge petrol station breakfast box ample free parking room was clean what it says on the tin walk into town main road convenient location busy road milton keynes good nights sleep excellent value silverstone circuit easy access excellent stay
Selected filters
Reviewed January 16, 2020

Everything was good , cleanliness, facilities , friendliness of staff.
For quiet , short stay, would recommend, however do some forward planning if you require a meal locally .Buckingham does not currently have any of the well known chains of eating establishments .

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 13, 2020

Me and my husband stayed here on route to visit some friends for the weekend. I found the booking process really simple and couldn’t fault the price of the stay at all. We arrived quite late at night but were greeted by the receptionist who was very friendly and gave us all the info we needed. Our room was basic but clean, warm and comfortable. There was a tv, as well as tea and coffee making facilities. The bathroom was clean and the shower was good. The place was quiet and we had a good night sleep before continuing our journey the next morning. Ticked all the boxes we needed it to.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed January 4, 2020

We stayed from Christmas eve until the day after Boxing day and found the staff as always very friendly and nothing too much trouble. Room clean and tidy. Sadly beds are not made over the Christmas holiday but this is not reflected in the price of the rooms.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 3, 2020

Used the hotel as a spare bedroom when our house was full with children and grandchildren. Only needed a good night sleep in a comfortable bed, and the Travelodge was ideal for this purpose. Excellent value for money.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 2, 2020

For work purposes I was a regular visitor to Travelodge Buckingham for about 18 months from April 2018. Given that I stayed at the hotel for 2 or 3 nights on a weekly basis during that time, I came to appreciate the consistently high standard that was provided. The rooms are modern and spacious and I always found them very clean. The manager is very friendly and all the staff made me feel welcome and were happy to provide help if needed. The hotel was always nice and quiet at night with ample free parking. Thanks to the staff at Travelodge Buckingham I had a consistently positive experience of the hotel over a long period of time, so I would certainly recommend staying there.

Date of stay: October 2019