“Great variety”

Dining options: Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Great variety”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Went with a friend and had a lovely selection that both of us really enjoyed. Good classic Spanish as well as lots of alternatives. Service really friendly and enthusiastic.

• Visited September 2012

Buckingham, United Kingdom
“Nice Little Tapas Restaurant”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I have visited this restaurant twice now and had no problems at all. The first time was in the evening when there was a group of 10 of us. All the food arrived at the same time as requested, staff were attentive and food was lovely. The second time I went was in lunchtime with my 2 young daughters, again all food arrived together in a timely fashion and the waiter was extrememly helpful - one of the dishes wasn't warmed through enough and he immediately knocked this off the bill. Will definetly be returning - excellent value for money!

• Visited October 2012
Buckingham
“Just don't bother”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Scallops in a brandy and cream sauce (revolting). Spring rolls (I mean, why would you?). An over-priced, undressed salad disguised on the menu as "marinaded artichokes". Soggy calamari. The whitebait were fine, as were the garlic and chilli prawns.

Service was great whilst the restaurant was half empty, but by 8.30pm the tables were full and the kitchen could not keep up. The restaurant also filled up with cooking smog the like of which I've never experienced outside of a fish & chips shop.

The wine was alright, but not quite enough to numb the disappointment of such a poor meal. Tapas can be such a wonderful way to eat... If the chef reads this, please consider a more classic tapas menu, and sort out your extractor fan.

Visited October 2012
4 Thank ever_hopeful2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful food, good service, great atmosphere.”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

My wife and I recently visited this lovely little resteraunt for an early dinner on a Tuesday afternoon, I have to say it was one of the most enjoyable meals we have had in a long time!

Having never had tapas before we weren't quite sure what to expect or how much to order etc but the young man that served us talked us through everything and made some suggestions on how much to order and what we might like to try and what great suggestions they where! The food was fantastic we especially enjoyed a Spanish dish made with white beans, bacon and chorizo and the capesant, I would highly recommend both to anyone visiting.
All in all we were very glad we popped in to try it and will be back again soon.

Was suprised to see a few negative comments on here regarding service as we both commented on how pleasant the waiter serving us was and how attentive he was throughout our meal. Although it was a Tuesday afternoon and not overly busy, but I'd like to think that the staff have got over any teething problems they had and are well on the way to providing the town with a great new place to dine. Well done guys keep it up!

1 Thank Hooper1979
Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
“What a difference a few days make”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I went to the Revusos Tapa Bar with my wife on Saturday 6th October , this was our second visit of the week. Previously went there on Tuesday 2nd, and what a difference in service, we where greeted by a nice young man who took us to our table. Could not fault the service, food and ambiance of the tapas bar. When we went in on the Tuesday the service was not the same, there where different staff on with different attitudes. It was vert busy on Saturday evening and the staff coped admirably. After this visit we will be going back again, it was a very enjoyable evening. Please don't change how it was Saturday....

• Visited October 2012