“Nice food”

Best Western Buckingham Hotel
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Buckingham
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Nice hotel,with a nice new menu,with reasonably priced food. Nice rooms,and very helpful staff. Stayed here with work,due to its proximity for where I was working. Leisure facilities were good,by all accounts,I personally didn't use them!!

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

Nice large room - plenty of room for our baby travel cot.
Breakfast was good - tasty sausages and bacon!
Bed could do with being replaced as my husband and I both had back ache after two nights. Better pillows needed too.
The swimming pool and sauna were lovely.
Car park could do with guests and visitor spaces as we came back from dinner on Saturday and wedding guests had pinched all the parking.
Hotel great location for visiting Bletchley park and for dinner at nearby Nelson street cafe (which was lovely!!!)
We booked out hotel break using Tesco vouchers which made it very reasonable.
I like it being an independent hotel. If it was possible to give half marks I'd rate 3.5. If the bed was better would be 4.5

Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The Buckingham Hotel was ideal for what I needed - very comfortable bed in a well-designed room. Although it was a Saturday night, and busy in the hotel, the sound proofing was excellent and I was able to have an early night without intruding sounds from music or other guests. Excellent staff too!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Good hotel, well situated for Milton Keynes where I was visiting. Facilities , Cardio Fitness room, small gym, swimming pool etc were excellent and not too busy. ample space in car park when I stayed. Good range of food on the menu and the room was at the rear of the hotel and was very quiet.

Room Tip: My room was at the back of the Hotel and faced woodland, it was very quiet , the bed was comfortable...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I had booked into this hotel for 5 nights as i was working nearby. When i booked in the staff on the dest had no clue about an upgrade for my room. I ate at the bar that evening and was then up at 1am being sick and brought all the food i had to eat back up. In the morning when i had a shower, the bathroom wasnt even clean. There was hair on the tiles and around the sink.
So i booked out and the went to stay in another hotel for the remainder of my stay. I did get a call from the manager later that day who asked what caould be done to make me come back to give them another chance, I replied a refund would be nice for a start. I was told he would sort that out but then got email later saying he was not going to do that.
Would never stay in this hotel again, I have stayed in far better Best Westerns before but this was the worst.
Dont stay if you want to keep your food down

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank rickysb73
Reviewed September 21, 2013

We had 2 rooms for one night to attend a family birthday locally. The rooms are a bit dingey as other people have said. We has to ask at reception to have the eiderdown changed as it had awful dirty stains on it. To be fair they did that straight away. We arrived back and tried to put the tv on and every channel was just white fuzz simply wouldn't work and the lamp wouldn't work either.

Ok for one night but a bit shabby! Service was good and attentive to be fair but housekeeping need a shake up!

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Debbie R
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Stayed for one night on business, as did a few of my colleagues.
The hotel is a real mix of good facilities, dated furniture, good sized rooms, not enough parking ... all though sort of acceptable because it has great and friendly staff.
Had a couple of drinks then walked into the town ... full of pubs of all types !!
Really good value I must say

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Buckingham
Villiers Hotel
#3 of 3 in Towcester
Holiday Inn Aylesbury
Holiday Inn Aylesbury
#11 of 16 in Aylesbury

Been to Best Western Buckingham Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Buckingham Hotel

Address: A421 Ring Road South, Aylesbury MK18 1RY, England
Location: United Kingdom > England > Buckinghamshire > Aylesbury Vale > Aylesbury > Buckingham
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Buckingham
Price Range: $51 - $144 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Best Western Buckingham Hotel 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Best Western Buckingham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Buckingham Hotel Buckinghamshire