“50th Birthday”
Review of Red Chilli Gold

Red Chilli Gold
Ranked #3 of 51 Restaurants in Buckingham
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Deal, United Kingdom
“50th Birthday”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Part of celebrating daughters 50th birthday we had family meal in the Red Chilli. At £10.50 each we could nt fault the service, quality and value. It was a very pleasant and relaxing evening enjoyed by all.

• Visited January 2014

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Lovely curry”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Our friends took us on Saturday night, the food was very good, pity the service wasn't the same, unfortunately they were so busy with telephone & takeout orders that service for seated customers was slow, it was 40 minutes from sitting down before they took our order, we did have drinks & poppadoms served within a few minutes but we'd finished them by the time our order was taken so it was a long wait (about 35 minutes) before the food arrived. Well worth a visit, I'll definitely go again, hopefully they'll deal with the service problems when they're busy.

• Visited January 2014
Buckingham
“Outstandinglysuperbluous”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

As you will see I have visited a few cities this year, and have had Indian in most of them. This restaurant has become the standard I always hope the others will come up to, but never seem to. This is by far the best Indian food I have ever had, and I have been to India! The staff are just great,and the food is unsurpassible. I am fortunate to live in Buckingham, so I will continue to enjoy this excellent restaurant for years to come.

• Visited December 2013
“Great Curry, worth a visit”
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

I visited this location with work colleagues & we went on Weds when there is a great deal of having 'the feast' option, £10.95 for
1 starter
1 main
1 side
1 naan or rice
1 coffee

As a party of 6 we all ordered a different main, a different side & between us 3 rice & 3 naan
This way we could all try a bit of each & have a good meal out of it.

All the food was really nice, the place was clean, the service was friendly & I think this is a great little curry house.

With drinks & a bit of a tip it worked out about £25 per head

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

I've lived in the town for many years but I've never been to this restaurant as I tend not to like "curry house" food, I find it's often too greasy and over powered with coriander. Additionally I'm not happy to only eat tikka masala or a balti.
Recent visitors asked that we have 'an Indian' so we ordered a take way for delivery. I was struck at the variety on the menu and how well ordered and described it is.
Or food took 45 mins to arrive and came with a (unsolicited ) bottle of wine to apologise for it being so long.
Everything was excellent. Everything. I've been missing out on this restaurant for years. I've been 3 times now to eat and it has all been just lovely and exactly as I've requested.
Hurrah for loach independent family run business
PS. I notice a recent Sheffielder review saying it's not as good as anything in Sheffield. If you've been to Sheffield, and I don't recommend it, you'll see that comment for what it is. Don't you just love that ridiculous Yorkshire BS? *rolls eyes*

Visited November 2013