“Nice little italian”

Ranked #20 of 64 Restaurants in Beaconsfield
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

Stumbled across this place on the way home, ironically after stopping g to find another place in the village.

Wasn't busy on a Sunday night . Was greeted with a smile, and seated.

I had a squid starter, a little oily but nevertheless no different from your average.

We both went for a mains of spaghetti bolognese. Success in taste and portions.

The lemon sponge was superb and highly recommended. The coffee wasn't the best , but I suppose that's me being a coffee snob .

A nice evening out with good service. A very much does what it says on the tin, do feel however it's location isn't great for business.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

We booked a party of 10 on the 3rd of January ,We we recommended by a good friend of ours,and we were not disappointed.It was my birthday and we had a very good experience not just for the meal but for the service as well.
Thanks guys.
Zorik Adamian

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Excellent!!!! we went with a group of friends to celebrate my birthday, it was our first time visit to Va'Pensiero. Really high standard food, served by very friendly highly skilled staff. I had Steak with dolcelatte cheese which was scrumptious yet substantial. We'd definitely go back.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

This is typical Italian food, my family visit this place on a regular basis. Our children order the same dish every time they visit as they love the tomato sauce. On my last visit they made a mistake with my order, but it was not an issue for me as everyone else was happy. However, the customer service I received was excellent, even though I said I was fine with the error. They were genuine in their concern and that comes across in how they treat their customers. You feel that they really care. I recommend this place.

Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

6 of us went for a birthday and anniversary meal. Service was just very good. We were chatting and staff let us go at our own pace, very good. Food, everyone said their meal was excellent. Need to go back more often. 3rd visit. Very good each time

1  Thank PhilJLondon