“Beautiful location and fantastic staff”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Beaconsfield
Hillmotts Fitness Retreat
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Beaconsfield
Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

Spent a fantastic Sunday afternoon being pampered. Everyone was cheerful and polite, a thoroughly relaxing afternoon in an idyllic location, excellent treatments and lovely cream tea. Really good value for money and prompt replies to all of my emails.

• Stayed: September 2012

Reviewed September 29, 2012

This was loads of fun and a great mini break with loads of fresh air, exercise and brilliant trainers. I was really impressed by the standard of food as I am a veggie with dairy and wheat allergy (so a massive pain) but was really looked after and never felt like I missed out. It was brilliant fun, looking forward to going again!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I have just returned from the most amazing Boot camp at Hillmotts in Dorset for 3 days.
It was such hard! hard! work but I so reaped the rewards. The different activities were MEAN!! Sometimes I thought “what on earth!”, but to my surprise it was all very enjoyable.
The venue was lovely, and the food cooked by Luke each day was very good.

The team consisted of Luke, and Tom, with the team leader Dug. They continued to encourage us, as they beat our bodies, and state of minds back into shape. I had the greatest massage, which you are able to book once you arrive on site. I promise you it was a welcomed reward after all the hard work I did. My body still aches all over, but it will get over itself, as I will be going again. I have started my own insanity program at home, and although it will never be as intense as these last few days, my goal is to keep it up.

I wish to thank Dug, Luke and Tom for all their hard work, it was appreciated, even when there were times that I wanted to give up the ghost, and crawl under a stone! I can’t wait to go again it was great.

P.S. The view of the surrounding grounds is spectacular, but you will only ever achieve this wondrous sight once you have completed the climb of your life up this everlasting hill! ENJOY!!

Room Tip: As this is a boot camp, I would recommend that you bring extra snacks - Brazil nuts, sultanas etc...
1  Thank Jacqueline E
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Did a three day boot camp with Doug, Luke and Tom. Fantastic accommodation and a beautiful location. I especially liked the indoor pool sessions which were something quite different. Top marks to Luke for the food and his excellent "dance" finale session. Doug is truly inspiring and a great balance of leadership and encouragement. Thanks to Tom for some wicked team fun sessions. I am a 52 year bloke who has a few extra pounds and doesn't run much and I found it tough but achievable and really enjoyed it. I'll be back there soon - such good value and such a great time.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

I attended a 3 day bootcamp in the Hillmotts Dorset and have to say it was the best money I have ever spent. The location was beautiful, the accommodation basic, but perfectly adequate. Food was excellent and prepared onsite by the trainers and while we all moaned a little about wanting more food, the truth was there the meals were perfect for our needs - we were just used to eating much more out of habit!
The trainers, Doug, Luke and Tom were superb - knowledgable, dedicated, inspiring and even when they had to push us to our limits, were always kind. Would recommend this unreservedly - have never come back from a "holiday" and felt so energised and alive!!
If you are looking for a luxury break where you are pampered and spoiled, this is not for you.. but if you want a kickstart to fitness and a healthy lifestyle - GO FOR IT.

Room Tip: Do bring extra snacks (fruit and nuts excellent choice) - you will need them, and if you like tea an...
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Just returned from an amazing boot camp in Dorset . . Fantastic place , , The trainers were brilliant . Doug . Luke & Tom . . Very professional and there knowledge was exceptional. Would definitely do it again. Food was great, never felt hungry once. Slight bit of pain . but as they say no pain no gain - - you only get out what you put in on these trips.
Thanks ...............

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I had a terrific time and enjoyed myself a lot. Even as a well-trained runner, I was able to learn a lot and improve my eating and training habits. I was particularly impressed with the three trainers - Craig, Doug and Luke - who were extremely professional, hard-working, knowledgeable, helpful and well-organised. I felt very privileged to be under their expert tutelage for the six days. I will be recommending Hillmotts to others with a special endorsement for those camps run by Craig, Doug and Luke.

Room Tip: Couples get better rooms!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Beaconsfield
Crowne Plaza Gerrards Cross
Chequers Inn Hotel and Restaurant
Cliveden House
Cliveden House
#1 of 2 in Taplow

Been to Hillmotts Fitness Retreat? Share your experiences!